♡~°18°~♡

"Are you stalking or what?"

Levi
The sun rays through my white cotton curtains went straight into my eyes as it makes me wake up from my so called 2 hours sleep. I just rubbed my eyes in annoyance and cursed under my breath. I got up rubbing my eyes stretching and cracking few of my bones.

But then i got into my senses that it is the day grandpa is gonna tell me something important. I got off my bed and headed straight towards my huge lavishing grey and off white themed bathroom. I decided to take a cold shower as it will make me feel more calm.

I got into the shower and took a 3 min long shower. I was quite relaxed. I took out a black hoodie and a pair of jeans from my closet because i wanted to wear something casual today. I brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I wasn't hungry so i decided to check my phone. And the only things noticed were stupid texts and pictures of angelica and my fan girls. I just simply deleted them.

I decided to go out for a walk as the sun was just rising. The colors of the sky changed from blue to pink, pink to orange and then again to sky blue. It was quite peaceful.

No one is awake this early instead of Mr.Lee. He's one of the servant who raised me after my parents died. He was the only person allowed to come in my room beside grandpa. Yes other servants were also allowed but not when i was in a bad mood.

Mr.Lee greeted me with a  'good morning young master' giving me a warm smile. I just simply nodded and went out for a walk.

Mary

It was sunday today so i decided to go for a walk. I always get up early in the morning every sunday to go for a walk as I'm said to go for a walk beacuse it is good for my lungs.

I took a shower and did my usual routine. I wore a simply tie dye hoodie and my converse shoes. I tip toed towards sister daisy's room and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. I wrote a small note and placed in on her night stand.

I walked towards the main door and closed the gate behind. I started walking admiring the changing colours of sky. The scene of sky changing it's color was just so peaceful to my eyes. I walked until i reached the nearby park.

I have been coming to this park since we moved here. And there's always an old lady waiting for me every morning. She is so sweet and always give me fruits before my walk. She told me that she loved alone so she liked my company.

As i entered the park i saw her and ran towards her. She was sitting on the bench with a basket of fresh fruits.  She greeted me as i greeted her back. She gave me strawberries and blue berries. They were very fresh. As soon as i took a bite the refreshing and sweet plus sour flavour bursted into my mouth.

I thanked her and got up from the bench to start my walk. Whenever i am walking she just sits there smilimg and waving at me. I was about to take a step on the track as i heard a strong cold voice.

"Hey! Kids should not be taking anything from the strangers"

I flinched a bit but soon realised that whose voice was it. Wait what is he doing here? Is he stalking me or what?

"Are you stalking me or what?" I said looking at him.

"Tch, why would i? I just come here in the early morning to relax myself"

"Oh, i see. I didn't know that you also relax" i said with a bit coldness in my sentence.

I heard a 'tch' and felt a cold hand on mine. When i noticed it was levi's. Why the fuck is he so obsessed with holding my hand. And beside this they are also really cold.

"Why do you always hold my hand?" I said in a low voice.

"Because kids like you can be lost in this huge place" he said not looking at me, walking forward making me walk too.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped because i didn't want to ruin his mood. We walked for a bit when levi broke the silence.

"Are you coming for the dinner tonight?" Levi said as i nodded.

"Well there is something grandpa wants to tell us" levi said as i tilted my head in confusion.

"What is it?" I said

"I also don't know, seems like he'll tell us tonight"

After a while i got tired and asked levi to rest. I sat on the bench. I really needed water because my throat was very dry right now. And guess what i forgot my water bottle. Yay i am genius. Being a person with weak lungs who gets tired after a few steps i forgot taking my watef bottle with me.

I cursed undermy breath face palming myself on not bringing the water bottle. But soon i noticed levi handing me a bottle of water. Wow. Good boy. I took the bottle from him and gulped a good amount of water. I thanked him and he just tched. Like what the fuck. A person is thanking you and you are just tching.

Well levi dropped me to my house in his car and as soon as i enetered the house the car drew off.

When i entered the house the smell of pancakes filled my nose. Sister daisy was already awake and was in the kitchen making pancakes. I ran to her and give her a warm hug. She told me to get fresh as i nodded and headed towards my room to get freshen up.

We both ate the breakfast. Sister daisy asked me about the walk as i told her about levi was also there and yeah.

We finshed the breakfast. I hepled sistef daisy with the dishes and sat on the couch. Sister daisy came to me handing me my medicines with a glass of water.

I took the medicine and turned on the tv. Sister daisy sat beside me on the couch.

"Okay so we will start getting ready at 6pm and going by 7pm okay?" She said as i nodded.

"Well, i have some documents to check. I am going to my room. Is you need anything just call me okay?" She said as i nodded again.

Love momi~