𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"it's sm entertainment" a guy with red hair whispered to his teammates as various wows' came from the crowd.

this is it y/n! don't mess it up. you slowly walked through the small hallway as you came eye to eye with over 90 boys as they were staring down at the gate watching every move you made.

you slowly made your way to the stairs trying to find the best seat you could. you finally spotted a seat at place 20.

"it's a girl? just like last season!" someone awed as you walked past them up the stairs.
"a girl? we're doomed!" another guy whispered as his eyes followed you.

you let out a soft sigh as you sat down at your seat introducing yourself at the boys next to you. "hi! i'm choi y/n" you said while softly smiling at the guy sitting next to you.

"hi! i'm kang minhee" he softly chuckled as he reached out his hand for you to shake. "these are my teammates hyeongjun, hyunbin, jungmo and wonjin" he said as he introduced them one by one.

"it's nice to meet you all! are you nervous?" you asked the starship boys as your eyes wandered around the room. "kinda? I'm afraid i'll ruin it" jungmo said while he chuckled. "you'll do perfectly fine" you reassured them as your eyes were focused to the front again.

"up next sm entertainment" a director yelled  as you stood at the back trying to calm your nerves. you were up next and you couldn't ruin your first evaluation, especially in front of your seniors.

a staff member came up towards you to attach the mic and in-ears as you quickly sipped some water. "you can go now dear" she softly smiled while checking the mic for the last time. "good luck" she said while holding up her hands in fists.

"there's the girl! it's her time to be evaluated" a guy from the far back whispered to his team mates as everyone waited in anticipation. you walked up towards the front as you stopped in front of the judges.

"hi i'm sm entertainments' trainee choi y/n" you spoke into the mic while bowing. "you're 14 correct?" cheetah said while skipping through some pages with your information. "yes, that's correct!" you smiled at the judges in front of you as they squealed at your cuteness. "take it away y/n" cheetah smiled at you as you were getting ready to preform.

as you finished preforming dream of you by chungha a burst of claps came from the people in front of u, slowly trying to catch your breath and bowing to the trainers.

"that was amazing! you're very stable and your dancing skills are amazing!" the dance trainer praised you as you said a quick thank you. "i think we all agree on giving you an A" cheetah announced as she smiled at you. "thank you so much!" you bowed as she you walked backstage again collecting your sticker.