𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗑1

— 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— like a father & daughter relationship, very overprotective over you, loves you with everything that he has in him (you're kinda his second child after dongpyo!!!) and you give him the love back. lot's of skin-ship within this ship and that's why it's so loved by the one it's.

— 𝐘𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐍 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— you're so so shy around him he makes you flustered every time you talk to him. nobody touches his y/n literally. he's very clingy around you and loves to baby you.
"who's is my cutie......say it"
"me yohan me"

— 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— this ship would consist of visuals only, he's so overprotective you might think he's your second mom. complains about how your clothes are short and that you're to young to date boys etc. but nevertheless he loves you so much and is always in for the cuddles and kisses.

— 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐔𝐍 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— he's so cute omg :((( y/n loves him with her whole heart <3 he's always in for naps and cuddles when you're feeling bad. he's extra cute for you only he LOVES YOU. always in for kisses.

— 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— this probably the most romantic out of all of them, he always pulls corny pick up lines on you it's actually embarrassing. but he loves you to dead, while produce was still going he was the one who comforted you all the time.

— 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐏𝐘𝐎 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— this ship is so adorable, nevertheless you're extra cuddly with him and you're so so whiny towards him. you love him and he loves you. the cutest ship to exist!!!!!!!!!! he's always in for hugs and kisses.

— 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— idk how it happened but you always tease him with everything he does. maybe it's because you have the biggest crush on him and that's your way of flirting?? who knows.

— 𝐃𝐎𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— BESTFRIENDS!!!! you speak informal to eachother because he's just a few months older, but he always teases you with it. honestly don't put you two together cuz it will end up in either a fight or a whole mess. no in between.

— 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— he loves you SO much. not even exaggerating at this point tbh. he might come across super shy but babies you all the time. dance parties here and there.

— 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— this ship is the fan's favorite after seungwoo purely because of the fan service you both give. you always post pics together and do vlives together!!!! he's your movie buddy, you guys always watch movies together

— 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔𝐋 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔
— YOU LITERALLY LOVE LAYING ON HIS CHEST!!!!!! have u seen this man his abs. he just loves hugging you. he won't miss the chance to cuddle you to death whenever he sees you.