15

{Nat POV}

      "Miss Romanoff, we have visitors out front. Would you like me to let them in?" FRIDAY announced in the training room. "Who is it?" I asked. "Mr.Parker and his friend Ned." FRIDAY responded. "Yes let them in." I walked out to the living room. Only to find Connie and Loki cuddling on the couch. "Hey Nat!" Peter said as him and Ned walked in. "Shhh! They're sleeping." I whispered. "Who is?" Ned asked in a whisper as well. I motioned them over to the couch. "Awe cute." Peter smiled, only to take out his phone and take pictures. "Send those to me." I told him as I walked away.

{Connie POV}

        "WAKE UP!" A voice yelled, causing me to grab onto Loki tighter. I looked up to see Ned and Peter grinning wide. That was until Loki took out a dagger and threw it between their heads. Leaving it stuck in the wall behind them. Their Eyes widened, and they froze. "Loki where did you get that from?" I asked, looking at him confused. "That's not important." I yawned. I got up to greet the two geeks that stood still surprised. I hugged them before pulling Loki with me to the kitchen.

     "So what are we eating this time?" Peter asked as he skipped into the kitchen. "Ramen, we got ice cream too. I was thinking we could watch some movies." I suggested as I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I set it on the stove to eventually boil. "Honestly guys, I have something to tell you. And I thought it would be best to explain it all in person." I leaned on the counter. "What's up?" Ned asked, he understood the seriousness of the conversation. 

     "So it's nothing bad really, Peter I'm sure you remember but when everyone came to get Wanda and I. My appearance changed when I used my powers, and I even made clones of myself to fight without knowing. And Bruce was nice enough to do some tests to help me figure out what caused it. It turns out that I'm not human, and I am most likely something near a frost giant, but that's about all Bruce could find out. Loki and Thor were planning to go back to Asgard tomorrow anyway, and they're taking me with them to see if their mother can help." I explained. 

     "So you're an alien?" Ned asked. "Yeah I guess so." I laughed. "WAIT YOU'RE GOING TO ASGARD? NO FAIR!" Peter whined. "I was expecting a more dramatic reaction." Loki chuckled. "Whatever you expect these two to do, just know they will probably do the opposite." I told him as I pointed to the two.

     We ate before heading to the living room. We fought over what movie to watch before settling on Tangled. I sat next to Loki, and Ned and Peter were laid out on the floor. "I'VE GOT A DREAM!" Peter sang loudly. "HE'S GOT A DREAM!" Ned sang out next. "That's it, I'm getting my ice cream. Loki, do you want any right now?" I asked. "Sure darling." He smiled, as he tried to hold in his laughter. I grabbed the three pints of ice cream and a couple of spoons. "Here love." I handed Loki a spoon. He grabbed the spoon but stayed looking at me. "What?" I asked, flustered. "Nothing darling." He looked away smiling.

      "Here, try the coffee first." I handed him the pint. He took a spoonful and put it in his mouth. "I don't mind it." He said scrunching his nose. "I get it, here's the butter pecan." I exchanged the pints. He took another spoonful, this time a look of pure glee appeared on his face. "I like this one." He smiled. I smiled back at him and went to put the coffee back up. We watched some more movies, eventually we fell asleep in the living room. Loki and I on one couch, and Peter and Ned were on the two others. Although they didn't talk a lot, I'm glad everyone had fun, and got along. It was the perfect night before leaving.

      "Alright Lady Constance, are you ready to leave?" Thor asked. "Yeah, this is my last bag." I handed it to Loki as I arrived at the landing pad. "Bucky, take good care of Edgar for us." I gave him a hug. "Will do Connie." He smiled. "We'll have all your assignments ready for when you get back." Peter said before he gave me a hug. "Let me know what they eat." Ned whispered as we hugged. I went through saying goodbye when I got to Pepper and Tony. "Be careful, and don't stray away from Thor or Loki." Pepper hugged tightly. "Alright kid, you have your suit?" Tony asked. "Yeah, it's in there." I pointed to the bag that Loki held. "Good, stay safe kid." He gave me a pat on my back. "Are you ready darling?" Loki asked, as he grabbed my hand. "Yeah." I exhaled slowly.

      Soon enough flashes of bright colors surrounded us. We landed in what I assume to be in Asgard. "You should've told me to close my eyes." I sat on the ground feeling a bit dizzy. "Although I have already seen, who might this be?" A stern man asked. "I'm Constance, but you can call me Connie if you'd like." I smiled. "I am Heimdall." He replied. I stood up, noticing many guards on horseback coming towards us. "What do they want?" I asked Thor. "They are coming to put Loki in custody." He answered. "Excuse me what the hell did you just say?" I looked at him in disbelief. 

       "It's alright darling, I will see you in a little while." Loki handed me my bag. "The hell you are, why do they need to take you?!" I raised my voice slightly. "Lady Constance, he committed an offense against Asgard. He must be restrained." Thor explained. "Then take me with him!" I couldn't believe they would think so low of him. "Connie please, it's alright darling. Just go with Thor I will see you soon." Loki kissed my forehead as the guards arrived. He stepped away from me, and placed his hands in front of him. They chained hands together as well as to a collar around his neck.

      "I hate every part of what just happened." I told Thor after they took Loki. "As do I, we must go to meet my mother." Thor told me gently. "Let's go." I got up on a horse, and waited for Thor to lead the way. "You know how to ride a horse?" Thor asked puzzled. "Well enough." I grinned.