Asking my fready to be my caretaker

Kion POV
grab him bag and heads to fuli go to fuli room fuli you know my secret so I have question for you (what is the question) will you be my caretaker (yes open the bag and grab a nappy) thanks fuli (no no it's mama) ok fu mama (I know a place where you can act like a baby and no one will judge you) ok where (grab kions hand and go's out side and ponts at the little park) what is that (it's a little park) cool (pick him up and go's into the house and go into her room) can you put me down and why are you Caring me no because your a baby and I am your mama puts him down and grabs a changing mat lay down on the changing mat baby) lays on the changing mat (slide nappy under him and grabs the baby powder and sprinkle it on him but grabs top half of the diaper and put it over his privates tapes it up and grabs the bag and put it over her shoulder and grabs kion) where are we going mama (the little park) ok mama (walks to the park) mama what are doing (signing us ok)
Few hours later
Mama that was fun (ya I wish we could do this all summer) we can I can gust call my parents and ask can I stay at your house for the rest of the summer (ok but before you call them I need to check your nappy checks your dry) call him mom can I stay at fuils for the summer sher but you have to get your pull up because you wet the bed ok (take off the nappy walk to his house and grab the pull ups and go back to fuli house I'm back (why do you have pull ups) I wet the bed and my mom said If I stay I to wear them to bed (ok can I have them) why (I wet the bed too) am I done being a baby for today (yes) fuli you look tired you should take a nap (yuan) Yuan we should both take a nap (and I should put your pull up on you and I put my pull up on me) no I have a better idea I put your pull up on you and you put my pull up on me (ok how is going first me or you) grab a pull up and stretch it out (puts legs through the leg holes) pulls up her pull up (grab a pull up and stretch it out) put legs in the leg holes (pulls up his pull up)