1

Middle school:

I walked to school next to Kuroo and kicked a rock with my foot. I heard a faint meow and I looked up for the first time. "Look Kenma, a kitty!" Kuroo ran towards the ran laying by the tree and I grabbed his bag "Are you stupid? It could have rabies or something." Kuro kneeled down by the cat and it walked right past him and curled up by my feet.

"Hey, look he likes you." Kuroo smiled and picked the kitten up. He held him under his arms and I examined it. "Are you gonna keep him?" I asked and Kuro shook his head. "My sisters allergic. You keep him." Kuro put him on me and it purred whilst rubbed it's head into the crook of my neck. "What am I supposed to do with it, I have to go to school." Kuro sighed "First of all some calling him an it and secondly, just run home."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't like running." Kuro tried to pick him up and he hissed. Kuro backed up and he happily purred in my ear. Kuro looked distraught and I giggled in my hand. "Hah, he likes me better than you." I held the cat as we walked and his tail swayed.

We got to the school gates and I left him under a bench. "Stay here kitty." I whispered and gave him a slice of turkey from my lunch. I walked into school with Kuro and he looked down at me "Youre really going to keep him?" I nodded and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

After school

I walked out of class with Kuro and we both hurried to the bench. The kitty was sleeping under the bench and I picked him up. He immediately purred and snuggled onto my chest. His tail swished and Kuro pet him softly.

We walked home and Kuro dropped me off. "What are you going to name him?" I didn't even hesitate "Kitty." Kuro sighed "That's so boring. Give him a cool name." I glared at him "His name is kitty." I insisted and turned away, walking inside.

I set him on my bed and he curled up. Now that I look at him he has bright yellow eyes and thin, wire like black hair. I pet him and my door opened. My mom smiled and then looked down at kitty. "Where did you get that?" She gasped and sat down beside him. "Kuro gave him to me." I lied not wanting her to know I found him on the side of the road.

She pet him "He's precious." Kitty curled in my lap and I pushed my hair behind my ears "Can I keep him?" She smiled "Of course." Kitty tried to claw at my finger and I smiled softly. I twirled my hand and he tired to claw and bite my hand, playfully. My mom left my room and he jumped off my bed.

He roamed around and curled up under my desk. He fell asleep and I kneeled down on the ground. I watched him carefully and scratched his head. "You're cute." I said under my breath and he pushed his face into my hand. I giggled and he bit my finger lightly.