𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧

Last one oof, thanks for reading! Short tho..

Mitsuri and (Y/n) layed in bed after a long mission

Mitsuri and (Y/n) layed in bed after a long mission. The two layed in bed and just cuddled.

Mitsuri looked up at her lover and smiled. She felt so happy. Today the two decided to just lay around and enjoy their time together.

It felt amazing in her arms and felt even better knowing that both of them didn't have to go to work tomorrow. They didn't have any.

Mitsuri sighed quietly and snuggled into (Y/n)'s chest. It was warm and soft to her. Like clouds. She started to giggle at the thought. Her lovers breast are like clouds.

Well the two had been lovers for now almost a few months or so. So this was normal. Ever since that kiss in the meadow started it all.

The adoration she held, the love, the feelings of just pure bliss. It made her so happy. She adored every single day with her and anything event. Birthdays, ceremonies and other things too. She never thought the woman she adored would be with her know like this.

She also never thought to see her new girlfriend getting dressed everyday and try to tease her but she can digress.

Mitsuri heard tumbles and tosses of the sheet in the bed. Her lover popped open, an eye and smiled cheeky like to her. "Good Morning Sturi! How did you sleep my dear?"

Mitsuri could help but squeal at her words and out right and said:

"KYA! I want to marry you one day (Y/n)-chan!" she sounded out.

"Ah, Kanroji-chan! Don't say it too loud, plus you too young for me anyway.." she said all cheeky like. Teasing her. But she did in all actually wanted to marry her right now if she could.

Mitsuri went on and on about how she would have a wedding when, where and who would be what and do what. She was going on and on about her idea and envisionment.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and decided to be a tease more to quiet her lover.

"And Shinobu could ask Kanao to be the flower girl or-mmph!" Lips meet hers. On instinct she kissed back. Allowing their tongues to dance and for her to exchange soft breathy moans as well.

(Y/n) pulled away and smiled. Only saying two things.

"Two things my dear, one we need to eat and get ready for the day two is.."

She pecked her lips again.

"I love you too Sturi-chan.."

Mitsuri smiled and kicked her feet at the statement. "I love you too!"

Oh how she adored her smile,

Oh how she adored her kindness,

Oh how she adored her laugh,

Oh how she adored her touch,

Oh how she adored her strength

Oh how she adored her lips

" I love you Mitsuri-chan!"

Oh how she adored every aspect of  her and her whole being. Mitsuri Kanroji absolutely adored (Y/n) Yikuzi.

But she adored one thing more.

She adored the way she loved her and only her.

Hi! This is the end of the book! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! See ya in the next book. Thinking of maybe making a shinobu one of this or maybe a Tanjiro book idk yet. But thank you for reading Muffin top Love!

-Byebye!

~SEENSENTBYE