Chapter 1

Yukiko's POV

As I slowly got up I did my best like always to not make a sound so that the young ones get some more sleep I got a few things together like always as I then left out the door as I then heard it open from behind me I then heard sister lily as I turned back to face her.

Sister lily: yukiko are you sure you don't want to go to get your grimoire?

Yukiko: yes I'm sure I don't even know what kind of magic I use.

Sister lily: father orsi said you used ice magic a long time ago.

Yukiko: I already said this many times I can't remember it The feeling of my magic.

I then saw father orsi as he then said.

Father: yukiko please reconsider if you get your grimoire then it may give you the ability to use your magic again please

Yukiko: thank you both for worrying but if I only rely on my grimoire then I learn to only rely on it tell you that I'm sorry but I must use my magic like he can before I get my grimoire.

I then walked away.

Time skip.

I was currently over here again.

3rd person POV

3rd person POV.

We leave yukiko to go back to the church as yuno walk over to sister lily.

Yuno: he's not coming is he

Sister lily: I'm sorry I tried to get him to but he decided that he needs to use his magic before he gets his grimoire.

Yuno nodded as everyone was already to go.

Time skip.

As yuno received the 4 leaf clover grimoire everyone was Astonished at this but 2 people wasn't and one wanted it to sell it.

Yet another time skip.

As a guy with chains took care of the 2 that didn't like yuno for stealing the spot light we go to yukiko who was on his way to see what was taking yuno so long.

Yukiko's POV.

As I walked up to the place where I was hoping to actually find yuno I see him there with a guy with chains as I see his grimoire.

Yukiko: (he got the four leaf clover.)

Chain guy: now just hand over that four leaf clover and I'll let you live.

That made me mad he already had his chains out with his grimoire I decided to act all sneaky like I saw yuno saw me I had a sly smirk as his eyes widened slightly I then jumped on to the guys back.

Chain guy: ahh get off me brat!

He used his chains to fling me in to a wall I held in the yell of pain that went through my body as I heard.

Yuno: yukiko!

I looked up I saw yuno was mad he couldn't protect me and fight this guy at the same time I slowly got up and thought to myself.

Yukiko: (please give me my magic a weapon something think think!)

Just then I everyone saw a grimoire appear in front of me as I heard.

???: (in your darkest hour you needed me and I am here grab it.)

I don't know why but I felt like I could trust the voice as I grabbed on to the grimoire I felt a rush of power come through my whole body as I heard.

Yuno: I knew you could do it.

I fell down as I saw all kinds of things that I didn't understand but at the same time I did I held my head I saw 3 bars at the bottom of my vision one was red that said 100/100 hp one was green and said 100/100 stamina one was blue and said mp 300/300 I could feel my aura come over me as I slowly got up I saw the chain guy make a movement and launch a chain at yuno I got mad I rushed at the chain and grabbed it as I looked at this prick pissed as my hand started to generate ice on to the chain.

Yukiko: go to hell.

Chain guy: the hell is with this kid!

I then sucked in my aura as this caught everyone's attention as I then used it.

Yukiko: ICE DRAGON ROOAAR!!!

I sent a icey breath attack at him sending him in to the wall as I couldn't believe I used my magic I looked at my hands as I feel to the floor shaking I don't understand what's happening in my head as I saw my grimoire come to me and close I grabbed and took deep ragged breaths as I started to generate ice on the ground I then felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up as I saw yuno as I heard him say.

Yuno: calm down Yukiko take a deep breath I am right here.

I nodded and did as he said after I did that I got up.

Yukiko: I'm sorry it's just when I got my grimoire I saw so many spells combinations and other things it was so overwhelming.

Yuno: it's fine I understand lets get the magic knights to come e get this guy.

I nodded as we do so.

Time skip.

After we took care of everything both me and yuno went back to the church as we do we saw the father and sister lily come over she was the first to see my grimoire as she then said.

Sister lily: oh Yukiko you got your grimoire?

I nodded as. Then heard yuno say.

Yuno: *smug smirk* not only that but he can use his magic freely now.

Sister lily: *excited* really?!

I slowly nodded as she then engulfed me in a hug making me blush yuno knew full well I had a puppy crush on her and I knew he is milking this for everything he can.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: sorry if it's a little crappy.

Author: is it ok if I skip to the magic knight exams since they'll be a flashback to it later don't worry he'll still be level 1 when he gets to the exam but it will be to learn how to use his sword that he finds out he has and to gain more magical power.