⍟ Thundershock Gym ⍟

Hey hey! Welcome and make sure to stay hydrated!

-Jay

⍟ ⍟ ⍟

The pair had gone back to their room, ranting about tactics and what sort of battle it would be. Kageyama, who had done his research on gyms and the pokemon world in general, shared some information that he had obtained.

The gym in this city was an electric type gym, the leader, Kei Tsukkishima, was known for his relentless battle style. On the occasion, he would offer double battles to make it more interesting. In short, he was a well known and feared gym leader.

After that, the pair had gone to bed, separating the double bed into separate single beds and pushed them to the sides of the room making an open space in the middle for their pokemon to sleep.

The night passed quickly and without any problems, aside from the pokemon tussle as they fought for the best sleeping position. The morning passed with relative ease as well as the couple prepared for their first gym battle ahead of them.

"Thank you for staying with us, and good luck with your battle!" Nurse Joy waved them off before returning to her work as she bandaged an injured Charmander's tail, making sure not to extinguish the tail.

With confidence flowing through their veins, Kageyama and Hinata set off, walking out into the open city that buzzed with electricity. Other people surrounded them, few with pokemon and few with gadgets, testing them out on the streets as they ran back and forth.

The pair found themselves making their way down a small neighbourhood, the lush green bushes making their leaves fall onto the sidewalks.

While at the pokemon centre, the two trainers had learnt there were specific rules for using electric sidewalks. In suburban areas, it was illegal to have sidewalks, as children tended to mess with them and get injured, that's why in the city you would quite often see them around, replacing every sidewalk.

"Kageyama, do you know where we are?" Hinata asked through his teeth, taking note that they weren't anywhere near something that looked like a pokemon gym.

"No, I thought you knew where we were?" the taller trainer replied, looking down at the counterpart

"So... we're lost"

The pair looked around, the feeling of triumph and readiness fading away into discomfort at their strange surroundings.

"I'm assuming you guys are lost?" a voice called out from behind them.

Turning around, the two trainers were met with the familiar face of the character they had previously met, Tadashi Yamaguchi.

"What no we- oh " Hinata's sentence trailed off as he looked at the figure who was holding a duffel bag over his shoulder, looking ready to face the day.

He sported pale blue jeans which had been cuffed at the bottom, along with an olive green and purple sweater with a white-collar popped out of the neckline. Snickering under his breath, Hinata couldn't help but note that the green on his sweater was the same colour as his hair, almost making the outfit a whole.

"We might be a little lost" the orange-haired trainer laughed as Yamaguchi walked over to him.

"I could tell, how about I take you guys, consider me your escort" the tall male laughed "It was Hinata and Kageyama right?" he questioned, looking over the pair.

"Yea..." the raven-haired male said, shuffling behind his partner.

"Okay, let's go," Yamaguchi said, walking off with the other two trailing him.