Asa x Noobie by Sultry Sunday

(Tags: Selfcest, Narcissism, Just headcannons on how Noobie and Asa will react if they were a couple, terrible writing, I hate everything and hope you like it)

Noobie gazes into the eyes of Asa, the sound of his heart pounding into his ears. He could feel Asa's hands roam around his chest, exploring every part of his torso- drifting to the collarbone, to the waist, squeezing his thighs. Asa stands up, an erotic grin pulling the corners of his mouth.

Noobie stutters, "Asa... D-don't you have anything better to do...?"

Asa chuckles, caressing Noobie's thighs with care.

"I do,", he replies, softly kissing Noobies' collarbone, his lips softly meandering Noobies body, "It's you, idiot."

Noobie delicately nudges him away, muttering something about tops and being thirsty assholes. However, before he could get off the table, he gets holstered by the waist. Pulled into the lap of Asa's, feeling the bulge in the pants of his top poking him.

The teasing Noobie receives from Asa was torturous. His breath hitches as Asa's epic gamer fingers played Noobie's body.

It wasn't osu, but damn it was fucking good. Well, that's what Asa thought anyways.

"Asa... please... I'm tired- I ca- Ah~!", begged Nobbie, trying to shrug his way out the grasp of his top. He hated himself(he already hated himself. When did he never wish to die?)for always becoming a disgusting slut for Asa. Asa's gamer fingers trail down to Noobie's crotch, gripping the base of his cock, teasing it. It pushes him on edge, as the digits rub the slit, pre-cum pushing out as Noobie begs for Asa to get it over with.

Noobie wants to cum already, however, Asa takes his time, biting and kissing his neck occasionally silencing Noobie's whines with a passionate kiss.

As the room began to heat up with lust, a ringing sound woke Asa up from his bed.

Asa sits up silent as he remembers the dream he just had. He looks down and notices that he just had a fucking wet dream, making him wonder when did he ever find himself so goddamn sexy?

Wasn't this basically selfcest? It was hot though, he has to admit it.

Should he say "no homo"? He did fuck himself not another guy so that doesn't count as something gay, right?

Well, whatever, it's not like this is going to happen again.

---

Sultry Sunday's notes:

Why in all of God's names did I do THIS?