寂しい主人公. i

. ★★★ % loading .

» " although indeed, physically we might be strangers. " «

tell me, are you ready for this? 」 the mysterious figure asked. the figure was mysterious yet so familiar, the unsettling thoughts fleeted away as it was bothersome. the voice of the figure ringing through her ears like a lullaby. a voice that wasn't pleasant to the ears of people but soothing to the ears of person.

the moment that flashed in her mind lasted for a good seven seconds, dissipating with the limited time. the memories of that specific moment was as fresh as ever, except it seemed to proceed with the reversed course. it instead disappeared from her mind with little to no speck left as if it never happened. as if it was just an imagination that she created up to pass her free times.

the female didn't knew that the answer she told to the still mysterious figure could change her life completely. oh poor girl, losing memories of such a significant moments.

「 yes 」 she answered. without hesitation she told her decision, how the mysterious figure wished she would have at least contemplated.

the mysterious figure faded away with the wind after saying, 「 if that's what you wish for, who am I to refuse it? 」 with a content smile on their face.

. ★★★★ % loading .

» ' thus a fleeting thought, such significant impact it made. ' «

for a day where you don't need to suffer no longer, I long for that day way more than you ever would.

. ★★★★★ % loading .

» „ as to how we met, dreams exist for a purpose. „ «

the sun shone brightly upon her as she slowly opened her drowsy eyes. slight rage tingled inside her, her dominant hand lifted up to deflect the light from her. that was when she realized, she was on a tree branch. the female was too late to realize once she felt herself falling from the branch and on the ground. the last thing she remembered was the sandy cushion the female fell on. closing her eyes yet once again. the sudden pain made her succumb to the fatigue she has been enduring. where did the fatigue came from? who knows where.

. loading complete .

lonesome protagonist. i

aether rested himself on a rock big enough after the fight with a cyro slime, a one sided fight if anything. he then turned his head to the left and screamed for a short seconds, some incoherent words. archons, why is there a person here?

his surprised scream reached the brain of the fainted person. she slowly lifted her upper body and changed her posture to a sitting one. the female then forcefully opened her eyes only to be met with a vast sight of a beach, " huh? "

" are you.. okay? " hearing the foreign voice, she turned to her right and saw a blond male with a cautious yet worried expression on his face.

" w-who are you? I.. where am I? " she spluttered out various questions out of panic. turning to her left then back to the blond male, her eyes roamed around her surrounding.