鏡面反射. vii

. ★★★ % loading .

» " you shouldn't be here at this time. " «

the female hopped off from the tree swing that she made with all of her best, realizing the familiar footsteps coming from behind her. 「 what are you doing here? 」 the person sighed.

「 having fun? 」, she replied with a hint of annoyance. there was nothing more to say between them as she walked away from her tree swing and to any other location, as long as that person won't be able to find her.

but at the end of the day, the female was clever enough to know that a situation where that person wouldn't be able to find her, it's almost none to impossible.

. ★★★★ % loading .

» ' do I have your trust now? ' «

whichever it is, I'm not one to say. not after what just happened.

. ★★★★★ % loading .

» „ ah, I wonder what travelling around the world would feel like. „ «

she put away her book and imagined for a while. [name] imagines a carefree life where she's able to do whatever she wants. where she's able to eat whatever she wants, where she's able to make true friends and not one that's only for show. where she's free from the one restricting her.

. loading complete .

specular reflection. vii

the temperature of the headquarters wasn't that much of a difference from the outside but it's not like temperature actually matters. [name] would sleep anywhere if given the chance and now that she has the permission to lay on the sofa and take a quick nap on that comfortable and fluffy texture, who's she to decline. not that the option to decline was ever passing in her mind.

it's her first time sleeping - oh, wrong term - to take a nap on a sofa. the female had resigned to her fate of not being able to sleep, to get a proper sleep. if one was to speak, [name] could sleep for hours! for days! for months! but that's just the equivalent of death.

back to the topic, logically speaking, the sleepy protagonist of ours could sleep all she wants if only the person wasn't so intent on following aether and paimon with their restless adventure.

the female wasn't dumb, she knew that if she refuses to follow them on their adventure, the sleep that she so much craved for will be presented upon her.

but then again, would she? would [name] sacrifice her time with her two companions and more to come, her chance to gain more experiences and to make more memories in regards with the lost memories of her past?

would [name]? the mysterious amnesiac girl that fell from a tree? as much as she loves sleeping, as much as she needs it, to the protagonist, her two companions were more important than that. ah, that secret should be brought to grave, the world will be crumbling first before she says that to them too. aether and paimon.