時間と期限. v

. ★★★ % loading .

» " a place for you to loosen up. " «

everything was perfect at the moment, lined up in the order of fate. the vast green field with the breeze carrying the smell of her favorite flower. she lays down underneath the big, old tree with green leaves growing from the branches. the female watched the clouds moving in sync despite them having different shapes.

「 isn't it pretty? 」, someone asked from somewhere she was too lazy to find out.

even so, the female answered with a content sigh following straight after. 「 it really is 」, the clouds were even covering the sun from blinding her sight of the scenery she was given.

. ★★★★ % loading .

» ' was it three years after? ' «

I would be lying if I say I'm not envious.

. ★★★★★ % loading .

» „ what would you do if one day I vanish from your life? „ «

like a maze with no light, with no exit, she was inside a dream. a dream where she was lost in a maze of forest, the moon wasn't there to shine the light upon her no was the sun. no one was there to guide her to the exit. the trees were creeping her up. there were mirrors hanging on each one of the tree and wherever she goes, she'll see a reflection of her. and every time the mirror changed, the color that was radiating off her reflection on the mirror changed as well. she wished to wake up from this dream.

. loading complete .

time and deadline. v

the stares of the knights around the headquarter couldn't be any more obvious. kaeya returned their stares with a smile and somehow they all shifted their eyes to something else. and not the female in kaeya's arms, sleeping peacefully.

amber opened the door to the room they were assigned to, in there, were lisa and jean. but of course [name] wouldn't know that, she's sleeping after all.

" jean, I've brought them. " both of the female's attention went to the sleeping female, jean looked at the blue haired male, asking for an answer.

truth to be told, kaeya doesn't have a specific answer for it. he just felt like he should carry the female instead of waking her up. instead of an answer, he let down [name] to the floor.

is she refusing to wake up or is she actually still sleeping?, kaeya wondered after seeing the female stumbling a bit on the floor. she soon properly stood on her feet, head facing down.

right then, her head turned to face kaeya, her eyes barely opening but he could still feel the glare in it. [name] scooted a bit closer to the male and rested her head on his arm. " move once again, I'll kill you. " she said before drifting back to sleep.

the room became silent at the unexpected act until jean coughed to regain back the attention of the people in the room.

" kaeya is it okay if you let her sleep first? " jean asked, not having the heart to wake up the female.