|S| Pose for me

Member: Stalker!Seulgi x Y/N
Genre: Yandere? I don't know. I'm just calling every mature topic yandere.
Summary: The school's photographer asks you for a picture to put in the school's year book.
Warnings: Stalking, non consensual photography, nudity

(I do not romanticize this or any mature oneshots I write that doesn't include consent. Because in real life, this is scary as fuck.)

———

SEULGI

"Hey! Can I... take a picture of you?" I asked Y/N, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. She turned around. Feeling nervous, I scratched my head, "For the school year book. Of course."

"Oh." Y/N nodded. "Go ahead then." "Ah... Great. Pose for me." I held up the camera and took as many pictures as I could, trying to get her in every angle. "Thank you!" As I inspected each picture, Y/N asked me a question.

"Hey... What's your name? I've seen you around since freshman but I've never got to ask." I look up. "Oh... It's Seulgi. President of the photography club." I chuckled nervously as the school bell rang. "That's a nice name. Mine is Y/N. I'll see you later Seulgi." Y/N smiled as she left for math class.

I sneered. "I'll see you tonight Y/N."

———

I twirled around in my seat. It was 2 am and I was looking over the photos I took. Editing the ones that looked blurry. It wasn't for the year book no, but for my own collection. I loved photography, ''twas my favorite hobby and a passion of mine. But I love her more. Y/N L/N. I love how well she looks, how breathtaking and photogenic she is and her body. God her body, an aphrodisiac in human form. I admire her so much that I taped pictures of her everywhere in my room, on my ceiling, walls, heck even some spread on the floor.

"She should really model someday." I snickered, pricking myself with a polaroid picture of her sleeping. The ends of the plastic almost breaking the skin of my fingertips. As I thought of her, it reminded me that I needed to come see her. I change into a black outfit and leave with my camera and skateboard.

———

You finished your homework and brushed your teeth. You looked at the watch on your hand and it was time for bed. "2 am. Shit, schools at 7 am." You cursed as you removed your school clothes. And as you take off your shirt, you heard a quiet click near you. Confused, you turn around and cover your torso as you faced the closet. You decide to ignore the sound since the wood panels below you were also making the same clicking noise.

You finish changing and you notice on your right, your window was uncovered. "Ah.. fuck, I hope nobody saw me." you cursed as you brought down the curtains, covering the window. You also lock the window just in case. You jump on the bed and tucked yourself in, doing your nightly routine before going to a deep slumber.

———

SEULGI

"Stupid Y/N. Why would you lock the window on me?" I grunted as I wiggled the knife between the window frame and the lock. Lucky this wasn't my first rodeo. I chuckled as I slowly opened the window with success. I push the curtain aside, contemplating if I should go in or not. Nah, I shouldn't get caught. She's a light sleeper. I place the camera on the windowsill and continued taking pictures.

"The way you look in the moonlight is so gorgeous." I smiled as I watched Y/N toss and turn in her bedsheets, taking a picture every second. She always had these nightmares. I've heard her describe it in the hidden bugs I put in her room. Her nightmares were always her running away from someone. I suppose that would be me. It's sad. I should be in her dreams. Not her nightmares.

As soon as I was about to take a picture, Y/N sat up. "Shit." I remove the camera and snuck away, being wary of the neighbor's security camera. "Next time Y/N."

———

You sat up in panic. You could feel multiple pairs of eyes on you and cold sweat dripping down your back. You looked at the window in front of you, it was open and the curtains were spread apart. "What the fuck..." You got up and walked to the window. As you looked out, you could see a small chip. You jump out of the window to retrieve it.

"A memory card?" you said as you held it up in the moonlight.