°'baking with the first years°'

Request: No

lower case for aesthetic

Pronouns: no needed

🍰Let's say that you guys were scolded by Crowley after you finish baking, but let's start from the beginning

🍰 All of you were hanging out at the hallways, when Epel remember that he had a lot of apples in his room that his grandparents had send him, and didn't know what to do him them.

🍰 You guys were thinking for a way to use them, until Jack suggested of making an apple cheesecake ( I'm sorry if you don't like apple cheesecake or are allergic), since you use a good amount of apples at making them.

🍰 You guys thought it was a good idea and went to check if the kitchen was occupied and there was no one there so you clear things up and started getting the ingredients.

🍰 Jack and Epel went to get the apples from his dorm while you, Grim and Sebek went to get some ingredients from Sam store, while Ace and Deuce clean the kitchen a little and get the bowls and utensils.

🍰 You guys got back from Sam's store while having a small conversation about (Malleus) class stuff. When you got back to the kitchen, Jack and Epel where already back with the apples and start cutting them.

🍰 You put on you aprons and start getting the ingredients that you brought from the store out and starting making the base for the cheesecake.

🍰 While Jack and Epel cut the apples, Sebek and Deuce where crushing the biscuits , Jack turn on the oven, and you and Ace where making the batter.you turn on the oven and put the cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon on a bowl. You mix it until it was well mix together.

🍰 Ace tried to stick his finger on the batter to tried it but you slap his hand away. " Eh, I just wanted to make sure it tasted good!" He whined while comforting his hand. You felt kinda bad, so you stick your finger on the batter and told him to try it.

🍰 He blushed at first, but did it anyways. He put you finger on his mouth and licked the batter from it. "So how does it tasted?" you asked with a small smiled on your face, "It's good.." he whispered still with a little blushed on his face.

🍰 When the guys were done crushing the biscuits they passed to you and you pout the batter in it. Deuce open the oven and put the cheesecake inside. You'll have to wait for 1h 40 minutes so you just sit on the chairs that were there and talked for a while until the cheesecake was ready.

🍰 The timer start ringing and Jack stood up, put the oven gloves and took the cheesecake out. He let it cool for while mad then Epel put the slices of apple on top and put it on the fridge to let it cool and eat it afterwards.

🍰You and Sebek were cleaning the kitchen, when you had the idea of throw Sebek a little of flour. With your hand you grab a small amount of flour and threw it to Sebek face. " WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Sebek screamed at you. You just laughed and told him it was just a joke, he looked at you and did the the same with a smirked on his face. You started throwing flour to each other and laughed.

🍰 The others heard the laughing and came to check. They saw you and Sebek cover on flour and laughing, " Oi! You should have invited us!" Ace said and started throwing flour at Sebek and you.
Deuce and Epel joined on the little battle of throwing flour at each other.

🍰 Jack was just watching all of you making a mess and sighed. "Oi you should s-" he tried to said before Deuce for accident threw him flour in the face. You just laughed with ace, while Epel and Sebek giggled. Deuce tried to apologize, but Jack just let a little laugh and smirk, "It's on" he said and start throwing flour.

🍰Your all were laughing and throwing flour at each other, until some came from the door and got flour on his face too.

🍰 "What is goin-" the headmaster tried to say before a big amount of flour got on his face. You guys stop what you were doing and got scared looks on your faces. The headmaster screamed at you for making a mess of the kitchen and for the flour on his face. All of you were trying to stop the laughs that were caught on your throats.

🍰 As a punishment you had to clean the kitchen and clean yourselves up. The headmaster left and you all started laughing. "Did you see the looked on his face?" Epel laugh along with you laughing and saying yes.

🍰 After the kitchen was clean, Ace took the apple cheesecake out of the fridge and set it on the table. You and Jack took the plates and forks out, and set it up. Everyone took their own slice and eat it. "It's so good!" Grim said with his mouth full. You clean his mouth with a napkin and agreed. You spend the rest of the afternoon chatting with each other and eating apple cheesecake.

 You spend the rest of the afternoon chatting with each other and eating apple cheesecake

sorry if it isn't a request, i just had to re-upload it since I liked how it turns out.

see you guys take care and stay healthy and hydrated!