Chapter 1

My POV.

Hello my name is Mason and I'm from the Almania kingdom. This is how I look like.

And I'm currently training to become a knight with my trainer Azazel

Me: hey do you think I can become a knight?

Azazel: yeah if you follow a path of honor and good heart, let me tell you my friend of course you'll be a great knight.

Me: thanks.

Azazel: so what do you want to train on?

Me: hand to hand combat.

Azazel did a battle stance, and I followed.

Azazel: you're on.

He ran with full speed catching me off guard and kicked me, I was able to dodge before been knocked away by his kick. I punched his face before kicking his left leg.

Azazel: wow you saw through my attack, what about this.

He controlled the sand and formed a fist around his right hand.

Azazel: they called me the sand knight.

Me: you mean they used to, you're retired.

Azazel: yep but doesn't make me weak.

He hardened the sand forming solid earth. He really worked on his sand magic.

He went for a punch but I backflipped avoiding the attack. I then ran to punch his chest but he used his earth fist to block breaking my fingers. I gave him a round house kick which successfully landed sending him back a little.

Azazel: pace yourself.

He tried to punch me with his earth fist but he was slow so I easily dodged it and gave him a backflip kick, he felt the force of it, I continued to land a flurry of punches and kicks which he managed to dodge but some landed and dealt a blow.

Me: finally I'm doing better than before.

Azazel: yes you're strength has certainly increased. But to reach new heights of power, you should learn magic which can increase your power.

Me: yeah you said you were going to explain it to me.

Azazel: yes you have learned to manipulate magic but to make it stronger you can incorporate an element to make your attack stronger.

Me: wow how can I learn?

Azazel: you have to climb mount shenji, you will meet a teacher, if you're lucky he can teach you.

Me: maybe not now, I have to tell my parents.

Azazel: you should better go home.

Me: bye Azazel.

Azazel: bye bye my student.

Small timeskip

I left to my home as I finally got there.