CHAPTER 2

My POV

It has been weeks since I met Ariel, the most beautiful girl in the realm. I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something on my face then I was suffocating me wandering who wants to kill me, it felt like a pillow, then I pushed whatever it is away. Guess what I was suffocating on, Ariel's boobs which made me turn red, if a tomato was looking at me it will be jealous. Wait I was choking on her boobs. That is a wonderful way to die.

Me: Ariel what are you doing here?

I gently woke her up.

Ariel:  feeling lonely.

Me: 😊.

Ariel: I heard you want to become a knight.

Me: yes.

Ariel: care to explain why?

Flashback: still my POV.

The Village was destroyed and everything was burning, people were running Helter skelter. I saw my house in flames I was just nine. I saw a house collapsed down.

Me: sir are you okay?

Man: what do you think? Just leave me to die.

Me: never.

I tried to remove the rubble and drag him away but it was to heavy, but I didn't give up.

Man: kid you can't...

Me: shut the fuck up and let me save you. I managed to free him.

The adrenaline gave me enough strength to carry the rubble freeing him.

Man: thank you so much.

Me: just go.

He ran off but a huge shadow came and as I looked closer it was a troll.

Troll: lunch.

Me: but it's late in the night.

Troll: shutup.

Me: why are you trolls attacking the village?

Troll: because you people think you're better than us.

Me: no we don't.

Troll: I'll kill you.

He grabbed his Warhammer and tried to smash me but I rolled out of the way.

Troll: stay still would ya.

Me: no.

I carried a wooden like pillar and struck his stomach but it bounced off.

Me: fuck.

Troll: aren't you too young to use such words.

Me: just let me leave.

Troll: no way.

He smacked me through a house, I was bleeding, with a few broken ribs which means one thing, I was going to die.