chapter 3

My POV.

It has been a few days after the incident now security has tightened,  some stuff are going on but since I'm still a rookie I don't know shit, which is really annoying. My parents left for a stuff again why is everyone being so secretive. My squad will soon be announced so it's best I get dressed. I put on my armor then got on a horse and raced to the capital. I've been training this past few days so I could face that asshole spear dude again.

Timeskip.

Even though I'm technically a prince people still don't know so basically I'm living a double life. I got down and went straight to the notice board.

(Rk: random knight).

Rk1: they've been strange thing going on in the kingdom lately now the royal family have kept some security measures.

Rk 2: I know but still it's still our job to ensure safety to the people.

Rk3: yeah but have you heard of the new squad.

Rk1: yeah but what should we expect from them?

Rk2: dude they are still young meaning they have time to grow.

I listened attentively to their conversation seriously I want to get stronger not to prove to people it's to protect and serve the kingdom. I looked at the list and our squad or the one I'm in is a group of three. But maximum of six meaning we can still add more members.

Squad 13

Rowan lance.

Celestina grove.

Mason squire.

Me: cool.

Mistress: hello everyone since you've known about your squad time to assign your power level to see you're rank.

Everyone: yes mistress.

Some of them where mid class and a decent power level of 5000 to 25000 which is mid class material.
After the scaling, I saw him Rowan he looked legit. He stood on the scale.

 He stood on the scale

Name: Rowan lance.

Rank: rookie knight.

Age: 17.

PS: 12000.

Ms: 6700.

PL: 24500.

He glanced at me, it looked like as if he was piercing through my soul.
I gulped down whatever was in my throat. Then a cheerful girl she stood on the scale.

Name: Celestina grove.

Age:16.

Rank: rookie mage.

PS: 2000.

MS: 12500.

PL: 21420.

Then it was my turn I walked and stood on the scale.