Hell Week(chapter 16)

Hazel's POV
This week is going to be hell. Me and Matt are broken up so I can't hang around him and Marissa is on and a family vacation for 2 weeks .

I get to school and sit as far away from Matt as possible. I ignore him all day. every time I see Jilly during a passing period she whispers something in my ear like "ugly ass bitch" or "fat whore" or she trips me and I drop all my stuff and everyone laughs at me. At lunch I sat alone at a table crying with my head down. the guys would look at me once in a while but wouldn't bother coming over to ask if I was okay. Matt would even laugh then look at me like if he was laughing at me he probably was all of them were. No one cares Nash and cam don't even care anymore.

I cut again.

*Tuesday*

I wake up. Nash already left and can went to work so I had to take the bus too school. I get off the bus and Jilly sees me
"Ha you're to poor you have to take the community bus to school" every one hears it and starts laughing

I see nash he looks at me then quickly looks away as if he was trying to avoid me. what is going on I didn't do anything wrong and everyone hates me the only person that talks to me is Kalen. I only see him in P.e though. Matt probably told the guys that I broke up with him and made me seem like the bad guy.

Lunch is the same routine every day. I sit by myself at the same table occasionally people would throw food at me or they would point to me and laugh. people would yell "loaner" or "antisocial much"

In art Jilly would spread rumors and everyone talks about me.

*Wednesday*

Today I woke up early and made cam take me.
I didn't see Nash this morning but I did see Jilly "hey slut" she said but I didn't turn around

"Slut I'm calling you" she says louder
I just walk away
Now in the halls Jilly doesn't whisper things in my ear and trips me. Everyone else does it instead today carter even tripped me. I thought we were friends. that really broke me

Lunch was different today. On the table was a lot of food and a note that said "for the fat slut who doesn't miss lunch she eats d**k all day and p***y all nigh pray for this bitch actually don't because she's a pig" I just threw it away a long with all the good everyone was laughing. I went to the bathroom and stayed in there for lunch and cried a lot.

*Thursday*

I have to take the bus again because they forgot me.

I get to school and run to my classroom to avoid anyone in the front of the school. I go into class and people start whispering some laugh some point and some are dead serious

In the hallway people kept whispering "trash"into my ear. everyone that walked by me literally everyone

At lunch instead of food they threw trash And someone gave me a note that said " you are what you eat". I get because I'm a piece of trash.

Kalen is sick today so I was completely alone

Cam isn't home when I get home. he has been working a lot lately .nash has football so he doesn't come home until like 3 hours after me do I'm all alone ...

*Friday*

I just wake up extra extra early and take the bus to school.

I get there really early so I don't have to worry about anyone else . I take my time getting to my first period .

I get there and sit at the desk I normally sit at and right there carved into my desk was the words
"ugly, fat pig I hope you get slaughtered"

In the hallway was worse than any other day everyone saying every word ever made to hurt someone
"Bitch", "lesbo" ,"fat" ,"pig ", "trash", "ugly", "slut" "whore" all thrown at me

At lunch they threw food and trash they were all laughing. I turn around

"You know people could kill themselves because of people like you"-hazel
"Then do it!"-Jilly

I just cried in the bathroom

I got home and went straight to the bathroom .