Chapter 26

Hazel's POV
I keep running not caring where I go. Not caring where I end up. not caring if I'll end up okay.

I don't stop. Then I turn into an alley and fall to the ground. I dont know if it's from being tired or from how horrible I feel. I start crying uncontrollably. I look around still crying. I have no idea where I am all I know is that I'm still in l.a

Why did I have to do that. I haven't seen Matt in 2 weeks and I have to go and cheat on him. I don't deserve him. he deserves someone so much better than me.

It's dark now and I have no clue where to go. I get up and start walking up the street. You never realize how peaceful and beautiful it is at night until you are actually out here walking around. All the lights of the buildings towering over me. As I'm walking I notice a tall building that looks strangely familiar . I walk in then instantly walk out because right when I saw the inside of that place I knew exactly what it was and where I was. It was nice not knowing where I was.

It was the building Matt took me to when we ate on the roof. I can feel my cheeks becoming soaked with painful tears. I have no clue what I'm doing. Am I running away once again. Now that everything is so great one little thing ruins it all. I tried to leave Matt before I'm not doing it again.

A long walk home and I finally get there. I walk in without knocking and I am engulfed into a hug. By nash. Then Cam hugs me. After I am bombarded by thousands of questions I go up to my room and lay down.

Turns out nash decided to not tell cameron what happened. Nash said I wondered off by myself and got lost. I went along with it to avoid any more problems. I text Matt and tell him to pick me up. I go downstairs to tell cameron

"Cam in going to Matt's and spending the night there"
"Okay come here" he squeezes me " when me and nash get back you aren't going any where"
"Deal" I say then hear a knock at the door. "bye" I said then left with Matt

We get to his house the jacks both hug me so very tightly. Me and Matt hang out with them for a while then go in to his room to hang out alone.

"I'm so glad you're home" he says while kissing me between each word.
"Me too" I say then kiss him
"Let's go to sleep I'm tired" he says yawning
"Okay but I need to borrow a shirt" I say giggling

I didn't bring pajamas on purpose I like the feeling when I wear his shirt. I still haven't given back his other one. He gives me a white shirt and I just change right infront of him because why not. He is my boyfriend and I do feel comfortable in front of him now.

We lay down. He wraps his muscular arms around my waist and soon we doze off to sleep.

•••••••••••

Sorry this chapter is probably really short but I feel like my book is getting really random so a lot of chapters are going to be like this but don't worry because I will update every week maybe 2 chapters a week. Thank you so much for reading bye loves 💜