Diecinueve

Diecinueve - Risk it all

Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes went back to the facility to get the quinjet. Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff can't stay still and move their asses around the house. Pietro Maximoff and Clint Barton were about to get dizzy while looking at Nat and Wanda. 

"Can you two please sit down? Nothing will happen if you continue to be anxious" Clint said. 

"HOW CAN WE? My sister is in HYDRA and we don't know what's happening to her and you want me to calm down?" 

Again, Wanda and Natasha keep on moving around. They feel a huge wind coming outside. All of them went outside and quickly get in the quinjet. 

"Where she is?" Bucky asked. 

Natasha clicked on the tracker and put the location there. All of them sit down as they made a plan. 

"So what we will do once we get there?" Pietro asked. 

"Get her"

"We don't know what we will expect to see, Natasha. We need to be prepared" 

Natasha sigh and nodded. Bucky stated what he wanted to do once they get there. Get Artemis and kill whoever call her. Natasha wanted to get her and get the files about Artemis, all the files about her sister. Wanda just wanted to get Artemis and make sure she's fine. Their main goal is to get Artemis no matter what happen but things didn't goes as they plan. The book appeared in the quinjet and quickly communicate with Wanda, Wanda used her magic to make the book communicate with all of them. 

"You can't get in the facility" The book warned them.

"Why?"

"They have reverse the effect. Wanda, she became the slayer they wanted. Once she see you, she will kill you"

"Can she control it?" 

"I-I really don't know. I was avoiding and ignoring all the commands she gave me and I don't know how long. I also tried to reverse it but nothing"

All them was silent. They don't know what to do but they are sure about one thing. They want to get Artemis no matter what happen. 

"Then let's go and see" Natasha said. 

The book was caught on guard. It didn't expect that they will risk their lives for Artemis. It never expected that Artemis will have these kind of people in her life. The book quickly appeared them in the facility, killing the agents near them.