1. Revenge

So I woke up in the morning did all the hygiene things people do, I ate breakfast and went outside to wait for that bestfriend of mine. You know, Angel that boy that always caused trouble at school with his bestie.

I was wearing black ripped jeans, white shirt with the lip bite lips or whatever they're called, I put on some vans (don't judge) and my leather jacket.

After five minutes of dreaded waiting Angel pulled up and I got in his black sedan.

"Thanks for making me wait for five minutes and not warning me" I said annoyed. He knew I didn't like waiting. No he knew I hated waiting.

"Awhh, why so dramatic it's just 5 minutes!" He stated happily.

"Is it your mission to annoy the shit out of me today? And why are you all rainbow farting unicorns and sparkles today?" I asked.

"I can't tell youuuu!" Oh great a surprise. Last time I got a random surprise I got sprayed with water guns at school. We had this prank wars thing going on last year..

The rest of the car ride we just listened to music, because I knew I couldn't get anything from him. He was more stubborn than me so I had no chance against him.

○●□■♤♡◇♧•○●□■♤♡◇♧•○●□■

When we got to school everything seemed normal, which worried me even more. But then I saw Angel picking up a bag from the back seat and I understood everything.

With a smirk plastered on my face, I got out the car and started picking out different tools.

He picked out two different knives, one key and a Bobby pin.
I grabbed a knife and two colours of paint: neon orange and hot pink.

If you hadn't catched on yet, we are getting revenge on my ex boyfriend for cheating. And we are gonna re-style his car... Yes this is very illegal, but my parents are fairly rich, so if we do anything like this and get caught, the most that could happen would be staying in a cell for one night. But ofcourse we won't get caught.

When everyone left for classes we picked at John's car's door and unlocked it so we could carve my bestfriends name on the seats.

It felt amazing carving 'Agnle' on the seats. We changed his name a little so it would be less likely of us being caught and arrested, but enough for John to understand who did it. The noise of the fresh leather ripped open was delightful, especially when it's a cheaters car.

After we did that, we scratched some lines on the outside of the car, and I outlined them with neon orange, and hot pink.  We slashed all four tires too.

When we finished we left the parking lot, and drove back to my house to chill for the rest of the day.

"That was amazing, thankyou!" I said while laughing.

"No problem, the guy should appreciate that I let him near you, but he didn't so I was happy to have the honor of breaking the only thing he actually appreciates." He stated patting my back.

"You pick the movie we're watching, I'll go make popcorn." I said. And before walking into the kitchen I shouted at him to choose a good movie or I'll never let him choose again.

♤○[♡¤○[◇|□♤\◇》\《○▪︎♡▪︎♡○●{[

Hello my lovely donkeys!

Hope you liked this and I hope you don't mind some cursing. I curse a lot so I sometimes subconsciously add some bad words.

Okay question of the day:

Do you think they did the right thing, and would you do this if you were able to?

Me: Yes I would, but I'm too much of a goody too shoes and a pussay, but I'm trying to get over that by doing challenges!

Okay, buh bye!