1: Babysitter

Natsu Dragneel was the youngest multi-billionaire leader of a Mafia Group in Ishgar as he was forced to inherit his father's throne after his death. At a very young age, he was already taught of different styles and techniques in fighting, and had his heart forced to become stone cold.

He learned how to pull a trigger, he knew how to properly threw a knife for a head shot, he was an expert in battlefield...

...but had never been taught how to handle a baby.

"This is where you can find Nashi's diapers, oils, and powder. Before going to bed, make sure to make her burp first, and also give her a nice half bath."

With his serious face, he listened intently to his wife, Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel, a supermodel who had him badly whipped since the day they first met. Oh! And please take note that she had literally whipped him when he tried to kidnap her.

Ah. Good old days...

"After washing her milk bottles, put it in a hot water for thirty minutes before using it again."

"Okay."

Slap!

Natsu's head turned to the side to face his one year old daughter when she slapped his face. She giggled, now pulling on to his hair. And the well-known impatient Dragneel only smiled as he gently removed Nashi's hand off of his locks.

"No, no. You'll get hurt."

"Hmm, is there something I forgot?" Lucy looked around the room, not noticing her husband walking closer to her. A soft gasp slipped past her lips when he pulled her and kissed her on the forehead.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'll take care of her."

She smiled. "Will you really be okay? I'll be gone for a whole week, Natsu."

"I'll do my best," he seriously stated, obviously too determined to prove that he'd be a great father while she's away.

After their wedding, Natsu passed the rights to lead their group to his older brother, Zeref, to live a normal life. He's no longer the Mafia Boss, but he's still the one managing most of their businesses that made him much busier than before.

Although, he was always making sure that he still had enough time saved only for his wife and daughter. It's one of the things Natsu had learned along his journey, that family first before anything else...

This was his first time being in full duty as a babysitter, though.

"Ah! Mama will miss you!!" Lucy planted so many kisses around Nashi's face. Natsu only smiled as he watched them, and had his eyes closed when Lucy also gave him a quick kiss. "I'll go home after a week."

"And I missed you already."

She chuckled and grabbed her luggage. "I'll give you a gift when I got home," and she gave him a wink as she walked towards their room's door.

Natsu glared at her, trying to ignore her purposely swaying hips. "Don't try me. I might change my mind and tie you up on the bed, instead of allowing you to attend that fucking press conference."

Lucy only laughed in response before she pulled the door open. Erza Scarlet was waiting outside, and bowed a bit for respect before grabbing the luggage from her, although her eyes were throwing daggers at Natsu.

Yeah. The only person who had no fear of him next to his wife.

"And I'll bring the girls with me," Lucy said as they went down the stairs.

"Much better," Natsu followed them until the main door, still carrying Nashi on his arms. A limousine was already waiting on the outside.

Waving Nashi's small hand, they both watched the car drive away and out of the territory. Natsu sighed, suddenly felt lost as silence surrounded them. No maids around because he gave them all a week of vacation just before Lucy received her conference schedule.

Now, he'd just realized that he was left alone with no one to guide and help him taking care of Nashi.

"Damn..." Suddenly, Lucy's reminders earlier vanished in his head as he slightly panicked--

"Dam."

He stared at Nashi with wide eyes before looking around like a criminal so scared to be caught.

"Shh! No, that's bad, baby!"

"Dam."

"Nashi, no."

"Dam?" She giggled. While Natsu already lost half of his energy even before his first day started. "Dam, dam, dam!"

He only shook his head and went back inside. Since he was stuck in this huge shit and had nothing to do, he decided to clean around. He quickly ran up the stairs to get the pink baby carrier from their closet.

After putting it on Nashi, he carefully wore it on his back. But before that, he put Nashi's mini gloves on her hands to prevent her from getting cut because she loved pulling his hair.

Finding the mansion very boring, Natsu decided to play some music. And he almost cursed again when he found out that his wife filled his player of love songs--the ones that would even put someone to sleep--but he stopped himself because he was worried Nashi would pick up his words again.

Lucy would kill him.

And so he just endured it. He even hummed in sync with the melody to make everything better even if it's already pissing him off.

But it's better than having the fucking defeaning silence like he's in an abandoned house, right?

While mopping the tiled floor, Natsu couldn't help but chuckle to himself when he realized that he had never done any of these from the past. But since he met Lucy, he started doing ridiculous things he couldn't even imagine he would do.

He even remembered himself acting like a disgusting stalker following Lucy in her every photoshoots.

Natsu smirked. Somehow, he didn't regret it because he had been able to shoo her suitors away without her knowing.

But then, he was pulled back from his reminiscence when he smelled something...not worth smelling... And it's coming from his back.

His head slightly turned to the side to see his daughter's innocent brown eyes.

"D-Did you just...poop?"