7: Welcome Home

EDIT: This part is revised. There are scenes added, changed, and removed for a better version of the ending. Thanks!^^

"...Thank you so much for your years of support, but I think this is the right time for me to end my career and walk through the new path I've decided to venture for the rest of my life," were Lucy Heartfilia's last words on the press conference she had attended on Draseal, Guiltina where the main base of her modelling agency was located.

After her wedding, she was still accepting offers from high brands but it became limited, especially Natsu was so much against to those who needed of her to show too much skin.

And when she was pregnant...

Her happiness would never be measured. That's when she decided to announce her retirement after giving birth, though, it took a long year. And now, she's free. She could finally give her full attention to her daughter, and to learn to be, maybe not perfect, but the wife that would always support and take care of her family until her last breath.

The one that Natsu wouldn't get tired of loving...

As if he would get tired of her! He was deeply fallen, and hopelessly drowned. And she was the same. From all the things they had faced together, their connection was only getting much stronger as the time passed by.

"It's time to go home, huh," Levy said as she took a seat next to her. They're already in the Dragneel's private jet back to Fiore, Ishgar. "I wonder how's that idiot?"

"Gajeel?" Lucy teased. Levy glared at her with blushing face.

"O-Of course, not! And why did you think of him of all men?!"

"Because Gajeel-kun is an idiot," Juvia butted in from the seat in front of them. "He had a lot of chance to confess to you, yet he wasted them all."

Levy nodded. "I know, right? He should have--Heh?! Why are we even talking about him?!"

Lucy only smirked as she listened to their bickering. But in her mind, she was already getting impatient, couldn't wait for time to pass and for her to finally see her family after a week of longing.

I'm coming home...

¤¤¤

"Wake him up!" The boys were pushing each other on who was the most suited for the role of waking up Natsu Dragneel who's currently sleeping at a hammock attached on two trees near the seaside, with her daughter lying on his top, cheek was planted on his chest as she also enjoyed her sleep.

The sun was already bidding goodbye by casting its weakening rays in all directions, the calm ocean was reflecting the mixed orange and dark purple appearance of the sky as its finest view, with stars and the moon slowly taking over. Whistle of wind, sing of the birds, dance of tree's branches, it's all making the atmosphere more relaxing...

Deepening Natsu's sleep even more, much to their horror.

"Damn it, the Lady has already landed on the airport!" Jellal mumbled as he pushed Gray. "Go, wake him up!"

"Why me?!!"

"It's because your face was already immune to his fist, pfft!" Gajeel covered his mouth to prevent any noise from coming out.

"Damn you!"

"Guys, you all know that it's really bad disturbing Mr. Dragneel from his sleep. He'd kill us," Elfman mumbled from the back. "I think it's better if we let Lucy-san to wake him up instead. Wait for them on the entrance, while I'll look after these two."