Chapter 3

I always wanted to get them together but i didn't know how to do that.

Louis's POV :

Me and Noah were hanging out but then someone came in my room.I turned around and saw Y/n and Millie.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"Isn't it obvious for what came to get?"Millie says laughing with Y/n.

"Me,Millie and Noah are going somewhere so we came to get Noah" Y/n said annoyed.

Me and Y/n never got along.She's 16 and i'm 17.She honestly annoyes me so much but i also annoy her so that's okay,we never get along.

Y/n' s POV :

"Um i have to tell Millie something..."Noah says smiling.

I turn back at Millie and smirk.

"Okay now get out of my room lovebirds" Louis says annoyed.

Millie and Noah get out i also get out but Millie says in my ear."Stay here,give us some privacy he might ask me on a date!!"

I bursted out laughing and i stayed in Louis's room.

"Are you deaf or something?"He says making eye contact with me.

"Why the fuck do you have to be so annoying?"
I ask him then continue. "Millie said to give the some privacy so do me a favor for once in your life and let me stay here for 2 minutes at least."

5 mins pass.

"Can you leave now its been 5 mins?" He asks.

"Fuck you" I say and i slam his door.

"When?"He smirks.