Chapter 12

1 Month later

I'm back to school in London.

Me and Louis have been hanging out almost everyday he also told me that he likes me and i told him that i also like him.

He asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes.We have been dating for 3 weeks now.

- It's Monday -

I woke up feeling so tired and i was to lazy to go to school.There was a new girl coming to our school this year i wonder who it is.I heard a rumor that her name is Maddy,and that she was one of Louis's friend.I'm not suspicious or anything because i trust Louis.

I woke up and got ready for school.I wore some grey sweatpants and a white basic crop top since i was lazy.

On my way there i met Louis and Millie they were also going to school.

"Hey!"I walked over to them and said hi.

"Hey Y/n!" Louis gave me a hug smiling.

I loved his smile it was adorable.

We walked to school together,Millie told us that she will wait for Noah so she can walk with him to school.

So it was just me and Louis.

"So how are you?"He started a conversation.

"Good,wbu?" I asked him.

"I'm excited for today,my friend Maddy changed schools and moved here!"He said.

"Why are you excited?"I said.

"Because its my first time seeing her in 5 months!"He said.

"Cool"I said.

"Someone's jealous!" He said with that smirk he does all the time.

"Noone is jealous of you and your 'friend'Louis."I said.

"You're the only girl i want."He said whispering in my ear.

As he said those words i can't even explain the amount of butterflies i got in my stomach.

I smiled and punched his arm softly.

"And you are the only boy i want."I said as i gave him a hug.

He kissed my forehead and said. "Come on,we are gonna be late."

I just got my first forehead kiss.IM SCREAMING INSIDE.

I blushed soooo much.

"You are blushing."He said smiling.

"Um no i'm not." I didnt wanna accept it.

"Let me take a pic of you and show you."He said as he took his phone and went to'Camera',
"Look!"He said.

I smiled as he took the picture.

"See!"He showed me the picture and my face was all red.

"Shut up."I said smiling.

"Make me."He said laughing.

"This would sound so wrong if i said it."I said smiling.

"I wanna hear you say it."He said teasing me.

"Oh you wish."I said.

We finally arrived to school.

"Bye Louis."I said as i kissed his cheek.

Then someone walked over and hugged Louis.The hug was so long it looked like they haven't meet in 10 years.

"Louis,i miseed you so much sweetie."She said.

When i heard her say that i turned around a looked a Louis,he also turned around and stared at me.

"Is this her?"I ask Louis.

"Mhm."He says turning to her.They say bye to each other and then she walks over to me.

She comes closer to me and says "Stay away from Louis,you little slut"I interrupt her.

"He's my boyfriend you bitch."I say slamming my locker.

"Oh you do not call me a bitch."She says as she gets ready to slap me.

I grab her hand and stop her.I let out a small laugh and punch her in the face.

She falls to the ground and i get on top of her.

"Your 'boyfriend'also prefers when i'm on top."
I say as i slap her one more time and get up.

When i got up i saw like 5 people recording the 'fight' and so many people watching us.

"You will pay for this,whore."She says whispering.

I go back at her and say. "What did you just call me?" I get ready to slap her when someone graps my hand.

I look and see Millie.

"Y/n! Come on lets go dont waste your time on her."She says as she grabs my arm and walks me to class.

I had English.

The class was pretty boring i couldn't wait for it to end.

Hey besties 🙄
Sorry for being inactive but school just started i'm gonna post this week more!
ALSO

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K READS!!