~ 3 ~

The next morning day Amara woke up at 10 AM. Amara groaned and rolled over in bed, curling up in the covers, moaning at the familiar sore feeling in her body.

Sighing Amara threw her covers off and got ready for the day. Once she had breakfast she plopped down on her couch closing her eyes again. Only to open them when she heard her phone buzz with a text message.

Spencer:
Hi Amara, just checking to make sure you're still free this afternoon.

Amara couldn't help the smile creeping up her face as she read Spencer's text to her.

Amara:
Good morning, and yes, I'm free; got anything planned?

Amara bit her lip and her leg nervously bounced up and down as she waited for Spencer to respond.

Spencer:
Yes, I do. How about 2?

Amara smiled and looked at the time to see it was 1 o'clock.

Amara:
2 is perfect!

She had enough time before the date so she decided to check on her plants and make sure everything was good.

====

One and a half hours went by quickly, Amara looked up from the jade and pearl pothos from her position on the ground in the corner of the room and saw she had thirty minutes to get ready.

"Shit" she dusted her hands off while getting up and putting the plant back in the cabinet.

Quickly washing her hands she jogged to her closet to get ready.

It was a lovely sunny day, so she rested on a pair of high-waisted jean shorts and a cute crop top. Getting dressed, she quickly applied her minimum amount of makeup.

Hearing her phone buzz she glanced at it, it was Spencer texting and asking for her address. Quickly sending it and getting a response that he would be here in fifteen minutes she sat down on her couch and scrolled through Instagram.

Amara heard her apartment intercom buzz, signaling she had a visitor. She ran to her door to buzz Spencer in and threw on a pair of white converse.

Amara quickly finished tying her laces when she heard a knock on her door and ran to open it, finding Spencer standing there rocking on the balls of his feet.

Amara smiled widely, "hi, just let me grab my purse, then you can whisk me away for the day," she said with a small laugh turning to walk further into her apartment.

Spencer, on the other hand, couldn't tear his eyes off her lean and toned body. But he eventually pulled his eyes off of her and looked around her apartment. It fit her; Spencer walked up to the shelves where he saw several trophies and medals lining them, she also had pictures with multiple people, he assumed her team and some with her posing with her medals/trophies. It seems like she wasn't wrong; Spencer saw many gold medals for gymnastics and read one of her medals Junior Olympics 2006 event- the bar was inscribed along the border.

His eyebrows raised in shock, but before he had the chance to look at others, her voice rang out. "So I see you found my wall." Spencer turned around to find her tucking a strand of hair behind her ear nervously.