Friends with benefits. (Jai Brooks imagine)

"But neither of us are ready for a relationship" you said as your head rested on Jai's naked torso, his hands playing with your hair. "Maybe we could just be friends" he replied. Even though he wasn't facing you you knew he was smirking. Giggling, you turned to face him, moving so your lips were inches away from his ear you whispered "with benefits" and that's all it took for Jai's self control to break, he lifted you so you were straddling him. His hands entwined in your hair as your lips met, rough but passionately you kissed, like Jai's lips were air that you needed to breathe. Not breaking the kiss Jai's hands wandered, stroking the bits of skin that was on show and in one quick movement he lifted your top up, leaving gentle but teasing kisses slowly down your body, when it got to just above your jeans he sucked on the skin gently, knowing exactly how to turn you on. "Not yet baby" he murmured as he pulled your jeans down, his husky voice enough to make you wet. Tracing circles up your thigh, his head getting ever so closer, then you felt it, his lips there.....a overwhelming sensation of pure lust and pleasure overcame you as Jai turned you on in every possible way. You groaned as his lips left you. "Enough, let's fuck" he said as he swiftly removed his jeans and boxers. Your eyes wandered downwards....this would be intense you thought as his tanned body moved on top of yours. He entered gently, moving slowly to let you get used to it then faster, both of you moaning, bodies meeting each others to complete what you'd wanted to do with each other for a while. Before you knew it it was over, Jai laying next to you as both of you took deep breaths, trying to fathom out what'd had just happened. Sitting up looking at Jai all sweaty and naked, you whispered "round two" as you got on top of him, this time you in control.