4) one of the boys walks in on you making out

{A/N- This is my personal favourite out of the ones I've written so far. Enjoy}

Jai; All night Jai had been whispering naughty things in your ear so you decided it was time for you both to escape the party going on downstairs. As you entered the bedroom he attached his lips to yours, pushing you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands either side of you, his lips making their way slowly lower down your body. You let out a slight groan as Jai hit your sweet spot, the pleasure was getting overwhelming. His hands slid your dress up when suddenly Beau walked in, as soon as he realised what he'd interrupted he ran out shouting "JAI'S GETTING SOME" leaving you and Jai to continue where Beau had interrupted.

Skip/Daniel; You were sat in your boyfriends new hot tub waiting for him to get changed. Finally he walked to you, you bit your lip, winking at him. Pulling your bikini top a little lower, you pulled skip to you, your hands exploring his body, his hands untying your bikini top, his fingers moving to your breast when suddenly you heard footsteps, turning around you both realised it was Luke, skip moving in front of you protecting your modesty. You laughed at luke muttering about how he'd be having nightmares tonight.

James; You were at a sleepover with the boys and your lovely boyfriend James. The other boys seemed to be asleep so James turned his whole attention and body to you. As his body moved closer to yours, his hands entangled in your long hair, his lips met yours, your tongue's battling passionately for dominance. Before you knew it his lips were at your neck, you let out a moan, that's when Jai threw a pillow at you both a hint that you should stop.

Beau; You were on set of the boys filming their new tickle torture video {link to the video is to the left} when the boys were on a break, seeing a chance to get some alone time, Beau grabbed your hand and ran to the other side of the building. As you leaned against the wall, you looked into his gorgeous eyes and his pouted lips which were getting closer to yours, as you kissed it felt different this time, all you felt was desire for Beau. His kisses and hands were moving all over your body and you didn't resist, you wanted every single bit of him. As you were taking his shirt of, your hands trailing further down his toned torso you heard James "BEAU, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" you couldn't help but giggle when James found you both, Beau shirtless and you with your hair a mess.

Luke; It all started out perfectly innocent, you and Luke were just laid on his bed watching titanic, but this time something was different, Luke's hands kept roaming your upper body, begging for your attention. You let him do this for a while until you turned to him, straddling him you kissed him with every bit of want in your body, Luke knew what you wanted, taking his top off he went to do the same with yours, in between kisses he managed that, when suddenly Skip walked in "oh I guess you haven't seen Jai" you laughed, as Luke shouted "fuckoff" and threw a pillow at where Skip had left. Guess you'd have to lock the bedroom door next time.