🟩💙ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ💙🟩

Includes uh...head😎
Y/nPov
_________________________________

"Come on Tobio, I wanna leave this place." I sigh loudly as I wait outside the school, he rolls his eyes walking up to me while bumping his shoulder with mine.
"Yeah, yeah whatever Y/n." He smiles as we start walking towards his house, the sun blazing down on us. There was no volleyball practice for either of us so we decided to just hang out at his house after school for a bit.

"I'm just happy okay? We never have time for just ourselves anymore, I miss my Tobi." I giggle, watching his face turn into a frown as he looks down at me.
"I told you to stop calling me that, jeez you're so stubborn. Never listening to me." He shakes his head, his pace starting to pick up.
"And you don't tell me what to do." I quicken my pace to keep up with him.

"Okay, I'll remember that babygirl." He says, picking up his pace even more.
I start to jog, me and him would race all the time so I knew when he started picking up his pace more and more that he wanted to do it.
"Oh no you don't!" He starts running, getting ahead of me for a bit, before I quickly put my H/C hair into a ponytail and grip my backpack straps. I run full speed past him as I hear him gasp and start yelling behind me.

I keep running, turning the familiar corners before I see his house ahead of me.
"GUESS WHO'S WINNING!?" I say as make it to his door, he yells and throws his bag at me, as I dodge it and laugh.
"Good job I guess." He says, smiling and patting my head as he inserts the key into the lock.
He opens the door, letting me inside as we head up to his room.

"You're so slow, absolute garbage-"
My sentence is stopped as I throw my bag in the floor, and get pinned to the wall by Tobio.
"Wanna keep talking shit?" He lifts my head to look up at him and I feel my face get hot. I must have looked so stupid since he chuckled lightly bringing his lips down to mine.

He made is slow and sensual, his lips working wonders with mine. He keeps my hands pinned with one hand and the other starts exploring my body, caressing my waist and then going down to the front of my skirt.
Taking his lips off mine he tosses me onto the bed, taking my skirt off quickly and tossing it on the floor along with my panties.
"T-Tobio?" I say as he kissed my inner thighs roughly, biting them and leaving dark purplish red hickeys on them.

"You wanted to keep talking all big mad bad so this is what you get." He smirks as I feel his tongue shove into my wet heat, roughly eating me out as he grips onto my thighs.
"A~agh fuck b~baby." I moan out as I grip his hair, pushing his face closer to my body.
"You're so desperate." He says quietly as I feel myself starting to get closer and closer to cumming.

"I-I'm sorry s~sir." He starts going faster and faster with his tongue until I feel myself release on his mouth and on his sheets.
He cleans me up, wiping his face with a tissue after and slipping my clothes back on.
He smiles at me, kissing my cheek softly while patting my head.

"You know I love you right?" He days , taking out homework essentials.
"I do...and I love you too." I say, taking out my homework also.
_____________________________________
630 words
So what's poppin?
How's your dog/cat/hamster/bunny/snake/attack helicopter