⬜️💜sᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪɴ💜⬜️

What is up my bitches, bros and non-binary hoes😎 (if you know you know)
This is just cute shit with Kenma :)
_________________________________

Kenma/Pov

"Yeah guys there's not gonna be any practice today, it's pouring so." Kuroo says looking at all of us, there's many loud sighs and groans that go around the room as everyone starts to leave the gym.
Honestly I was a bit happy, yeah I guess I like volleyball, but sometimes you just need a break.
"Hey Kenma got any plans this afternoon." Kuroo comes up to me, slipping his arm around my shoulders as we walk out of the gym.

"No not really, just might hangout with Y/n." I slip my hood on top of my head smiling at the thought of her, most people really never had a type of effect on me but Y/n...I don't know she just made me happy.
"Ah you're so in love." He says teasingly."
"So what if I am, YOU don't have a significant other correct?" I say, giving him a small smirk as I watch him pout his lip a bit.

We continue walking until I see Y/n walking up to us, her face slightly wet from the rain.
"Heyy Kenny." She smiles, giving me a hug.
"OoOoh Kenny?" Kuroo laughs as I feel my face slightly heat up.
"See ya tomorrow." I say to him, looking over at Y/n.
"Kuroo me and you are gonna fight I swear." I hear her say to him as she hits the top of his head.

She walks up to me as we stay under the schools overheads, trying our best not to get wet.
"Do you think we'll have to run?" She says looking at me.
We more than likely did, the overheads only went to a certain point on school grounds anything past that was out in the open.
"Definitely." I say, putting my phone in my bag and holding onto my straps as we hear the rain getting louder and louder.

We reach the end and looked at each other, my house wasn't too far from here so we wouldn't have to go a long way.
We both nod at each other and take off, running towards the directions of my house as we hear thunder roaring and lighting coming down a little further away. We stay by each other the whole run until I quickly unlock the door and we step inside, our shoes soaking the floor, both are jackets shades darker due to the water, even our hands were a bit wrinkly from how bad it was really raining.

I take off my jacket tossing it into a basket in the middle of my hallway, helping Y/n out of hers and tossing it over along with our shoes. Everything else wasn't wet so we were fine.
"You brought your switch?" I ask, leading her up to my room.
"Is that even a question." She giggles pulling the case out of her backpack as she lays back on my bed.

I smile softly at her pulling out my own switch as I lay next to her, both of us turning them on and getting on Mario Kart our favorite game to play together...it's actually kinda how we met.
Her first day at my middle school she was reserved from everyone else kinda like me, I noticed she had her own switch and she was playing a game that she was REALLY into.

She saw me looking at her and she gave me the smallest smile, which I shyly returned until she came up to me and we started talking about our favorite games and stuff like that. Ever since then we had become friends and we started dating 2 years ago when Kuroo finally convinced me to ask her, I'm really glad he did too...

"Kenma!" I snap out of my thoughts to see Y/n in front of me, I look down quickly.
"Sorry Y/n I was just lost in thought." I blush slightly as she caresses my cheek softly.
"You're okay, come on let's hop in a game."

3 Hours Later
Y/nPov

It was now 6:30, me and Kenma had been playing for a couple of hours only ever stopping to use the bathroom, something to drink, or food. We had just got on Netflix and were watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, cuddled up next to each other under the blankets since the rain had made it very, and I mean VERY cold.

I had my hands in his hair braiding small strands of it. Suddenly I started to hear soft snores from him, I looked down and saw his face resting with his eyes closed. He had fallen asleep so fast.. I giggle quietly as I rest my head back onto a pillow and feel myself slowly drift into my own realm of sleep.. With the person I loved most.
_____________________________________

820 words☺️
This was reallllly cute and fun to write lowkey.