Ch.6 Make a Family

■Kiyoomi's POV■

Y/N still cries in my arms, it's been so long since I saw her and have her this close to me.

She stops crying and pushes me back gently. Her eyes are puffy and red, I rub the side of her eyes with my thumbs.

Touching someone's tears is disgusting, but nothing about Y/N is dirty for me. I take her and we decide to walk around the neighborhood.

Kiyoomi: that day... you were here?

Y/N nods her head. I can see the guilt in her eyes.

Why are you feeling guilty when you did that for me?

Y/N: I... heard it when Mahiro san and Ken san mentioned that you still have a father and I.... I don't want to hold you back from meeting your family...

Kiyoomi: I told you before... when I'm with you is where my family and home is...

Y/N: but... though we stick as a family... I... you still have your real fam-

Kiyoomi: if that's what you're worried about... then I'll make you my real family...

Y/N looks up at me looks confused. Though I do love her as my sister, back then I already realize that my feelings for her are more of the feeling towards a woman.

Y/N: how?

Kiyoomi: let's make a family

■Y/N's POV■

Kiyoomi nii stares at me, his gaze pierces into my eyes but they look gentle. Those eyes make my heart beats faster.

What does it mean?

Y/N: Kiyoomi nii... what does that mean? Ho?  How can we make a family?

Kiyoomi nii stares at me with a serious face. It makes my heart pound loudly.

Kiyoomi: how else a man and a woman make a family? Of course through marriage

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kiyoomi: how else a man and a woman make a family? Of course through marriage...

Dub dub!

Y/N: wh- what? Ki- Kiyoomi nii? What are you talking about? How can w-

Kiyoomi: of course we can... you and I aren't related by blood at all... and that way... you and I can be a real family...

I could feel my face grew warm.

Y/N: K-Kiyoo-mi nii... I uh... but... Kiyoomi nii and I are...

Y/N: I love being your brother... but I can't see you as a sister... now I'm a Sakusa and you're an Inami... we should get married to be a fami-

Y/N: wa wait wait!!! Kiyoomi niii uh I...

Kiyoomi: is it too fast? Can't you see me as a man yet?

I look up at him, Kiyoomi nii is a very attractive man. He's tall and handsome and he's also kind.

If I look at him like this.. there's no way I don't see him as a man...