To The Top│02

_____________

_____________

"Who even are they...?"

  "Izuku, do you have tissue?"

  "Yeah."

  "And your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Your hanky?"

  "I have it!"

  Midoriya sighed and grabbed his bag.

  "I'm going to be late! I have to hurry!"

  He stood up and pushed open the front door. Just as he was about to step out, he was stopped by his mother's voice.

  "Izuku!"

  He groaned and turned around.

  "What is it?!"

  His mother looked at the ground briefly for a moment before looking back up at him with a smile, tears pricking out of her eyes.

  "You're really cool."

  Midoriya widened his eyes before softening them.

  "I'm off!"

______________________________________

  "Class 1-A...1-A... This place is too big..."

  Midoriya paced around the school building, looking from left to right. He was so caught up in finding his class that he hadn't noticed the person right in front of him.

  "Oof."

  You turned around with a blank stare. Midoriya widened his eyes and blushed slightly at the sight of you. You tilted your head in question. He really couldn't help it, you were just so beautiful, and your actions just made you even cuter.

  Suddenly he seemed to become a stuttering mess.

  "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't see you there!"

  You shook your head.

  "It's fine..."

  His blush died down as he looked down at your hand that held a map.

  "A-Are you lost too?"

  You nodded your head.

  "Yeah."

  Midoriya stared at you for a moment. It was only until a few seconds that he remembered you. It was only for a brief moment, but he could still recall you destroying that giant robot with ease as clear as day

  With the immense power that you held, it was no surprise that he would be curious.

  "What class are you in?"