The Corruption of Power

The Corruption of Power is a great series with an unusual setting! The serie consists of 1 main part, 2 short in-between time-skips, 1 in story 'handbook'

Important info: Riddle lives, Harry uses an alternate way of ending the war, BDSM-ish, 

Pairing: Tom Riddle/Harry Potter

Mature: yes, mentions of rape, BDSM, sex, dubious consent, slavery, Implied/Referenced Torture,  Implied/Referenced Mental Damage, Implied/Referenced Rape, Implied/Referenced Sexual Assault, and more! NOTE: There is a good ending!!!

Side Ship(s): none

Author: Dragonanzar

Completed: The main story-line, yes, but the whole series, no.

Summary by author: 

Harry won the war, but the consequences of the method he used will have significant consequences for both him and Wizarding society. The decision of Lady Magic to enslave all those who fought with or for Voldemort, including the Dark Lord himself, may seem like poetic justice, but time will reveal whether the old adage is true: power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Here is a link: https://archiveofourown.org/series/1796899 and YES, I am aware of the fact that links don't work, on this line the first comment will be the link. Also, it will be written in my bio.

A/N: ANY author who finds their work here, and doesn't want that, I will take it down. I didn't ask permission for asking the authors to mention their story, it seems a bit weird to do so only for a recommendation, so...