Shadow Magic

Shadow Magic is a very interesting alternative series, with Slytherin Harry Potter. 

Important info: Voldemort is not ACTUALLY dead, but kinda, Harry has a fancy sort of shadow-magic, harry is kinda a dark lord, but more like SHADOW-Lord.

Pairing: Theodore Nott/Harry Potter

Mature: yes, bullying, s*x (only at the end though), some curse-words and violence.

Side Ship(s): not really, in an epilogue kinda Padma Patil/Susan Bones...

Author: Lomonaaeren

Completed: officially no, I don't think there is going to be an update anytime soon, the major story-line is completed, but officially the series isn't, soooo, yeah...

Summary by author:

AU. Harry was born with a power the Dark Lord knows not: the magic to see into shadows, to walk the shadows, and to send the shadows everywhere. This changes his life rather dramatically.

Here is a link: https://archiveofourown.org/series/1182551?hide_banner=true and YES, I am aware of the fact that links don't work, on this line the first comment will be the link. Also, it will be written in my bio.

A/N: ANY author who finds their work here, and doesn't want that, I will take it down. I didn't ask permission for asking the authors to mention their story, it seems a bit weird to do so only for a recommendation, so...