𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

||10:40 am||📍Memphis, Tn|| Friday ||

Sierra's POV
"Alright I'm going to stop by the house and then I'll meet ya'll" Dessi announced.
"Okay. Just text me once you leave there" I replied.

I'm happy that Dessi is moving on and doing good for herself. She don't need Aaron or Treasure. I stopped fuckin with that dusty bitch sophomore year when she tried my sis Chalynne, but Dessi will always have us and she'll eventually find someone worth her time. I was walking out the house when my boyfriend texted me.

Hubby 🤍🔐

good morning baby 😘

good morning babe...what you doing today???

takin care of bissness. you coming over?

not today...me and Chalynne helping Dessi move

aight. i'll talk to you later ma. i gotta make a drop real quick

okay...be safe...i love you ❤️

you know i will. i love you more 😘❤️

My boyfriend's name is Dee. He's a trapper. I don't like it but it is what it is. We've been together for a year and a half and he is really my bestfriend. When Meg said "ain't met a nigga who can handle me" I felt that until I met Dee. I can get real hot headed sometimes but he's the only person that can handle me. He's so chill that whenever I get crazy he can tell me to chill and boom, I'm good. I got in my car and turned up some Pooh Shiesty on my way to the store. When I got  to the first store Chalynne was already there.

"Bitchhhh come look at this couch!" she said as I walked up to her.
"Ooh that's hella cute. I think she gone like it" I replied, "Lemme call her."

bestie desssi 💛🤞🏾
0:01

"Heyy boo" I said as the call connected.

"Wassup" she said.

"Chalynne found this cute ass couch we think you gone like. How long until you get here" I asked.

"Imma be there in about five minutes. I ordered my bedroom set last night and I had to be there for them to deliver and set it up so I'm just now leaving."

"Okay boo I'll see you in a few" I said as I the call ended.
-
-
-

Dessi's POV

I arrived at the store and saw Sierra and Chalynne eying a vanity.

"Hey ya'll" I said walking up to them.

"Girl what do you think about this vanity" Sierra asked.

"It's cute but I already have one. The only furniture I need now is a table and chairs for my kitchen, like four barstools, a couch, and a coffee table." I replied.

"Okay, well hell I might just get it for myself" She said.

"Sis let me show you this couch I was talking about." Chalynne said.

We walked over to the couches and she showed me this pretty ass grey couch.

"Ooh this is hella cute" I said, "how much is it?"