towards hell they go and regrets sipping in

chapter two — "towards hell they go and regrets sipping in"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taidana [Name] didn't go back to sleep at all after his encounter with Chikara (whom he still can't remember the name mind you) nor even focus on his classes. He can't go to sleep as he anxiously tapped his pen (it was Chikara's really but oh well) on the surface of his desk. [Name] would sometimes spare quick glances at his seatmate as he gnawed at his bottom lip.

Ennoshita Chikara was his seatmate.

Of course, he was his seatmate. Fate seemed to be enjoying on toying him at the moment, huh? The male who he thought was an angel with his tired and barely functional brain— and was the one to invite him to hell. What the hell?

The [Hair color] haired male, although awake in his classes, did not seem to listen to his teacher's discussion on whatever the subject was. [Name]'s mind was too busy thinking up of countless scenarios to approach Chikara and say he doesn't want to go to whatever the male had planned, at all.

Some scenarios were rational like him calmly approaching the male and say he can't go, maybe throw in a white lie or two that he was busy doing errands or something. But the majority of what he had come up with were dumb imaginations of him just booking it as fast as he can when the bell rings to indicate that the school day has ended.

Actually, maybe he should do that or maybe jump out of the window to escape Chikara. It was only a few stories high, so why not? What do broken bones and possibly dying have with having to surrounded by other people who are disgustingly sweating and doing sports for fun especially volleyball??? Socializing was absolutely not Taidana [Name]'s forte and he would rather suffer physically than mentally from interacting with people his age.

As [Name] was too busy thinking if he would survive jumping off a three-story high building, he did not hear the bell (which was rather weird because it was extremely loud) nor the teacher dismissing him and the rest of the class. [Name] only registered that the class has ended when Chikara approached him with a small smile and calling out his last name.

"Taidana-san!"

'Fuck!' [Name] cursed on his brain as his mind then blanked out.

Error Taidana [Name].exe had stopped working.

[Name] could feel his heart was pounding so fast inside his chest. God, he did not want to go. Maybe it wasn't too late to jump off of the window and escape Chikara. He could survive, right?

Oh, wait. Chikara was already standing beside his chair. Why was this guy his seatmate again??? Was this his karma for being a bit mean to his fat orange tabby cat? That dumb cat deserves it though! That fat orange tabby cat deserves it for being an asshole towards him.

"Taidana-san? Are you alright?" Chikara had asked when the male had not responded to him at all. Chikara's worry was washed away when he saw [Name] stiffly nodded at him as a greeting.

'Please don't remember, please don't remember, please don't remember, please don't...' [Name] had continuously chanted inside his mind as he hopes that if he does chant it many times, it would have worked and that Chikara magically has forgotten about what he had agreed to awhile back in their lunch break.

Unfortunately for him, it did not work and Chikara did not forget. At all.

"Ready to go, Taidana-san?" Chikara asked with a closed-eyed smile as he hoisted his bag. Those four words seemed to suck out the energy of [Name]'s pathetic life but that smile Chikara had plastered on his face? It was so bright and pure, that smile should seriously be illegal.