the invitation to hell from an angel and making very bad decisions

chapter one — "the invitation to hell from an angel and making very bad decisions"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ennoshita Chikara looked at the [Hair color] haired male (who was sleeping in his desk with his arms prompted on top of the table while his head laid on his arms as a makeshift pillow) in amusement. The male was sleeping soundly with not having a care on the world around him. One of Chikara's eyebrows quirked as he saw the sleeping male, amused he was.

Chikara just got back from eating his lunch with Kinoshita Hisashi (his other friend, Narita Kazuhito, would have been there too along with them, but the male, unfortunately, had gotten sick) and immediately went back to room 2-4 to see if the [Hair color] haired male was still asleep when he left, and surely enough, it seemed like he was.

Now, Chikara knew who this sleeping male was— everyone in his class does. It was none other than Taidana [Name] who he had been classmates since last year along with Narita Kazuhito.

Chikara doesn't know the [Hair color] haired male personally that well as the only interactions he had with him was that one time [Name] had borrowed a pen from him a week ago (which [Name] still haven't returned by the way) as the [Hair color] haired male seemed to have lost his when they were having a mock test.

There was also that other time where they were partnered together to work on a project by a teacher. But other than that, Chikara and [Name] never interacted since. Chikara doesn't know what to think of [Name], but the male seemed to be a decent person.

The sleeping male tends to be quiet and reserved, always minding his own business. Chikara was aware though that [Name] seemed to always be sleeping in classes (in which Chikara notices that [Name] never seemed to be caught) and sleeping in breaks as well.

It worried him if Chikara had to be honest.

Chikara never saw [Name] eat nor packed any lunch once other than those occasional times Chikara managed to see [Name] secretly eat a milk bread in between classes. But those were rare occasions and Chikara never saw [Name] eat anything healthy, and it made him worried for his [Hair color] haired classmate. Not to mention that Chikara noticed [Name]'s lack of friends.

Taidana [Name] was always seen as lonely and tired. He seems to like spending his time sleeping and has a lack of friends.

It was saddening really.

It wasn't like that the [Hair color] haired male was unlikable or anything, in fact, [Name] was a pretty decent guy. He (somehow) was smart enough to get to the college preparatory classes and has decent grades despite him dozing off a lot of the time in classes.

[Name] was also a decent partner on projects which Chikara can confidently say, and the [Hair color] haired male seemed to be nice.

In his own way that is.

The only thing that seemed for him to not be approachable is that he was always sleeping. Having no time to get a proper conversation with him in breaks or anything. And that his usual neutral look was rather scary. It's not like he does it on purpose though (Chikara hopes) but it was his natural default expression.

[Name] has a big fat RBF (resting bitch face) syndrome. And it was actually quite terrifying.

It doesn't help that [Name] seemed to look like one of those monsters in those horror movies from how he lacks in taking care of his appearance and himself. [Hair color] hair tousled like a birds nest on most occasions, along with that sickly pale skin of his and accompanied by those always tired and blank [Eye color] eyes that seemed to stare into your soul and not in a "cute and falling in love" type of way but the "I know your deepest and darkest secret" type that just haunts your nightmares.