Untitled Part 1

no ones pov                                                                                                                                                                              George and dream were on a call after they had ended a 4 hour long stream. dream couldnt stop bragging about how he mlg watered after falling off a hill. 

"you should have seen me it was awsome!"

"oh, were still talking about this." George sighs and listens unwillingly to his best friend hoping he would change the topic soon.

georges pov                                                                                                                                                                              as he finished talking i realized i was getting tired but i didnt want to hang up because recently he was all that could make me happy it almost felt like he was the only one who cared.. the only one who gave a shit what i had to say.

"hey are you ok George?"        

"huh... yeah I'm fine just bored"

"are you sure? you haven't been yourself lately the boys are really worried about you, its almost like your constantly giving up more. I'm worried." suddenly i realize that i haven't been hiding it enough. I guess he would have found out sooner or later. so i decide to confess... mostly...

"I've been feeling pretty depressed lately all i can think about is how I'm not with y-"i stop myself before i go to far i decide to try and make a recovery.

"is how im not able to see you.. i-in person" he might believe that I think to myself.

"well i had an idea what if you came up you know for a week or two..."

"really? id love too!"

"actually I've been planning this for a while so i have a ticket for next week was just waiting for the right time to ask you i guess."

"id love to come an-"i get cut off as i here my phone go off its dream he sent me the ticket through text.

"thanks dream this means alot to me" i say as i start to blush 

"talk tommarow"dream says as he hangs up

"w-wait! i-"befor i could finish my sentence he hung up on the call i suddenly feel a heavy weight drape over me almost like im being sucked into the chair but i struggle free a bit knowing that ill get to see dream soon. then maybe i can tell him that... i love him!

thats all for today trhx byeeeeeeeeeee<3