CHAPTER 20

"I know my Madhulika loves me." He pull her in his arms tightly. Roaming his hands on her back and peppering kisses on her sidelocks.

She also like his warmth.
"Really, but I thought you just ask did I love someone else."

"That was to take the truth out. You know I half heard you and Avantika. So I just said it."

"And what if I do have affair with.."

He didn't let her Complete. Turning her around while grabbing her wrist. "No don't Complete that. You belong to me and only me."
He kissed her at back of her shoulder, bitting there.

"Agastya, come guest will be arriving soon. " His father calls them.

Madhulika pushes him, showing his strong arms and ran to change in washroom.

He laughs at her antics and goes out.

"Maa Baba, I was thinking that we should not tell anyone about the pregnancy." Agastya now knows the truth, so he choose to help his wife.

"Why. It's a good news" his parents asked with confusion.

"Yes, it is. But maa, isn't it better to confirm from a vaid and then inform others. Also it's better that we confirm health of both child and mother and then tell others about it." He hope that they get convenienced.

"I think you are right. I know lot many ladies get jealous of us. So it's better to have safety first." Jigyasa said.

He took a relief, turns around and saw Madhulika smiling. He goes near her.

"So I should at least deserve a huge hug for helping you that much." He open his arms. She hurriedly declines.
"Guest have started coming, so behave." She left him to attend  the guest at the haldi was about to start.

"Behave, I will show you how well behaved I am." He said to himself smirking.

Ladies come and perform the ritual. Madhulika's family also came. She was happy seeing them.

Madhulika, was preparing tea and making plates ready with sweets and snacks.
Taking advantage, Agastya follows her and enters the kitchen tip toeing.

He touches her bare waist, she turns in a jerk. "Agastya, what are you doing here. Go before someone see you."

"But then how will I learn to behave." He asked being all innocent.

She glared her smirking husband. He Pinned her hand at her back, getting dangerously close. His manly chest collides with her delicate Bossom.
"I was thinking that why don't we make your lie, true one. This way we don't have to worry at all."

She was trying to free her hands, his words make her go even embarrass. She looks at him but didn't stop trying to free hands.

"Don't try so hard, Madhu, remember last time single handed pinned you down and almost have you." He makes her remember their intimate moments.

She bite her lips and nodes. "I know, how your lips touches mine."

He was taken back. All of sudden, her shyness was gone. She moves inches close. As reaction, his hands reach her waist. She closes her eyes feeling the moment. She moving towards him and he took his steps backwards. He was about to kiss her when she opens the kitchen door and throws him out and laughs out hard. He fell on the floor becoming shock.

"This first lesson, behave or you will be thrown out." She said proudly.

She hurriedly took the eatables outside. He got up with spoiled plan and mood. "I will make sure you will beg me to kiss you dear Madhulika." His mission is still on, but now he focused more on the wedding tomorrow.

The wedding day came, which Avantika was waiting for. All set in bride attire by her Bhabhi, Avantika was happy but bit nervous. She didn't forget to thanks and Apologize to Madhulika.

Madhulika also got ready for the big, Praying to Mahadev that everything goes well. She saw  Agastya, without troubling her much, was giving her tough looks. She did notice that after the kitchen incident, he didn't tried his tricks again.
"And that's your fault" her conscience blames her.
"Shut up. He is calm and now the way he look, he is planning something. I should be alert." She smiles to herself. She wore a red lehnga and blouse which giving a good amount of view of her back and waist.

Agastya look dapper in Blue Dhoti Kurta. He always manage to grab attention of ladies in Panchvati.

The function kicks off as the The Barat arrives. Madhulika remembers how her marriage took place with Agastya. Her eyes automatically moves to him. He was staring and smirking at her. So he is planning something. The function came to end when all the rituals were completed.

The atmosphere becomes emotional as it was the time to bid adieu Avantika. Avantika cries hugging every member. Her mother was also crying and giving few tips. She hugs her sister and Father. Lastly, she hugs Agastya and Madhulika.
Madhulika whispers in her ears, "always remember what I told you and don't worry about us. Start your new life with happiness." She nods.

Agastya also gives manly hug to Akash, almost choking him. Akash coughs.
"Take care of my sister." He said like a caring big brother but it more came like a warning.

Avantika laughs and hugs her brother again.

The house, which was full of chirping from past few days, suddenly felt empty. Everyone was missing her and also they were tired. So they are going to rest like lazy slogs for rest of the day.

Except two of them.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You know who😉😉

You think Agastya will be successful in his plan?

Or he himself will be her slave?😝

See that in next chapter

Don't forget to vote and comments.