Chapter One

"Fuck! I am so fucking screwed." I cry out as I jump out of bed and see it's already 9:15 am. Which is just fucking perfect because my first class starts at 9:00. FUCK! I can't be late again.

I grab my black hoodies, jeans, red Converse and hurry to put them on. I look around me and realize I had a one night stand with someone I don't even know their name.

"Meg?" The guy in the bed asks.

"Um, yeah. So I got to go to class. See you around." I grab my backpack, purse, and leave.

I have to walk across campus because I honestly have no idea where I parked my car. Which is just my luck.

As I walk to my class I smell my breath and just know I smell hungover. Probably because I drank to much and had sex with a guy I don't know.

I check my phone and see over twenty texts from Vanessa:

"Where the hell are you? You are so fucking screwed. You always do this Meg! Get your shit together and come to class."

She doesn't have to remind me how fucked up I am.

I finally enter my class and Mr. Green is talking and just looks over my way. I run into the room and sit beside Vanessa.

"You are so fucked." Vanessa whispers to me.

"You don't have to remind me." I glare back.

"Mrs. Jone, nice you finally made it. See me after class." Mr. Green tells me.

"Yes sir." FUCK! Just my fucking luck.

"Oh you are screwed." Vanessa sighs. Vanessa gets out her mirror from her purse to look at her long curly hair which is always fixed to perfection. I look at her and see she's wearing her favorite red dress with her black high heels. Even though it's college and no one gives a crap what you look like, Vanessa always dressed like a prom queen. But she did tell me today she auditions for the school's theatre musical. She's very talented so I know she will get the lead.
I grab my mirror while Mr. Green is talking about something. I look at my long straight brown hair which is in a messy bun. I have no makeup on so you can see my freckles, which I hate. My glasses are dirty of course. I have huge bags under my eyes probably because I didn't sleep due to all the sex and drinking.

Mr. Green goes on and one about English and grammar which is something I am good at so I don't have to listen. Instead I pull out my phone and check my texts. My Mom wrote:

"We have family therapy today with Kyle so please don't be late."

I text her:

"I won't. See you there."

***

After class Vanessa waves me goodbye as I go up to Mr. Green.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I ask but my voice is shaky and so are my hands.

"Megan, you are a very talented writer but you are failing this class."

"I know, it's just-"

I begin but Mr. Green says: "We have a big essay coming up and if you work hard, you could probably pass this class. But you have to work hard."

"Okay I can do that." I fake smile back at him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Megan."

I walk out and go to my next class.

***

After I finish all my classes for the day, it's time for family therapy. Which is going to be fucking disater just like my life.

I walk into Kyle's office and sit down on the couch. I can already feel my heart beating out of my crest. My hands won't stop shaking and I am sweating like a pig. Just great.

"Hey sweetheart." My Mom smiles at me as she and my Dad enter Kyle's office.

"Hey." I fake smile. But I don't hug her even though I know she wants me to.

"Now that everyone is here, come in my office." Kyle smiles as we all get up and go into this office. Mom and Dad sit on the couch. I sit in a chair in next to Kyle.

"So Megan, how are you?"

I just laugh.

"Megan just answer the question." Mom glares at me.

"I'm fucking fantistic." I laugh.

"Megan." My Dad glares at me.

I really don't give a fuck about what they think anymore. I don't even want to go to stupid therapy and stupid family therapy.

"Fine, Mom believes I am depressed." I sigh and play with the hair tie on my wrist.

"What do you believe Megan?" Kyle asks me.

" I believe Mom just believes I am just as fucked up as her." I laugh.

"I told Megan that I have bipolar disorder and the way she has been acting I believe she has it to." Mom explains.

"Yeah but you waited to tell me this AFTER I got out a mental hospital which was a fucking NIGHTMARE. So yeah, I'm fucking fantistic." I snap back.

"Megan, you know the olds of you having bipolar." Mom snaps and glares at me.

I crack my knuckles and say as calming as I can: "Again Mom, I'm not fucked up like you."

"Why is she acting like a bitch!!??" Mom screams to Kyle.

"Maybe you shouldn't have put me in a fucking mental hospital!" I scream back to her.

"We did that to help you." Dad adds.

"It didn't help! All it did was made me want to kill myself even more." I yell. They just don't get it.

"So you are depressed, suicidal, and angry with your parents?" Kyle asks me.

"Yeah that sums it up." I sigh.

"Megan, what can your parents do to help you forgive them?" Kyle begins.

"Just leave me the hell alone."I glare at my parents.

"We are your parents Megan, we love-"

"Don't start with the love bullshit, you treat me like shit and now you want me to be nice to you! FUCK YOU!" I scream and run out the door.

"MEGAN!" My Mom screams at me but I don't listen. I'm turning eighteen soon so I won't have to put up with them much longer.

My parents never loved me and still don't love me.now I am out of their house and never looking back. So if you wanted to know why I am depressed, suicidal, drinking, having sex, it all because of my fucking parents.

***

Welcome to my new book everyone! I hope you enjoy! I love you all!💗💜❤️

-xoxo Caty💗💜❤️💙