Chapter Two

***trigger warning: depressing thoughts and suicidal thoughts*** this whole chapter is not full of them I will tell you when you can skip the thoughts

Chapter Two:

"So how was family therapy?" Vanessa asks as I enter our apartment on my college's campus.

"It was fucking great." I slam the door shut. I put down my backpack and purse. I kick off my shoes and jump onto the couch. I lay face down on the couch.

I sigh and just lay there.

"Someone looks upset." Vanessa adds as she sits down in the chair beside me.

"Wow, you should go on Dr. Phil." I then flip her off.

"Wow, someone is in a mood." She adds while taking a sip of her coffee.

"I am in a mood because my parents fucking suck." I sigh.

"Yes they do. I am sorry Meg." She tries to comfort me.

"Thanks, what time do you go to your audition?" I ask changing the subject. I really don't feel like talking about my feelings. Because feelings fucking suck. I would rather just go to a party.

"I leave in ten minutes." She smiles at me.

I notice she is wearing her "audition dress" which is a strapless purple dress with a sweetheart neckline and is very form fitting.

"You look hot. You are going to do great." I smile at her.

"Thanks. I got to go, don't do anything stupid tonight."

"Okay bye." I wave bye to Vanessa as she leaves. But I am totally doing stupid things tonight. I know Vanessa doesn't agree with me having sex and getting drunk. But honestly, if she felt the way I feel, she would party and have sex to. So now it's time to get dressed for a party.

I decided to put on my "party dress" which is a short red dress with a v shaped neckline that really shows skin. You can see how big my boobs look in this dress which is the look that I am going for.

I do my makeup and put on some black high heels.

Let's go be stupid!

***

I walk into a party with loud music, beer, and dancing. Perfect place for me to forget my problems. I walk over to where the drinks are and get some beer. I grab my a cup and start dancing. I look around and I don't see anyone I know here which is a great, a new guy to sleep with.

"Hey." Some guy whispers in my ear as he places his hand on my lower back.

"Hey yourself." I smile up at him. He's tall with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He's wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He's very cute but more of a jock. Usually I date nerds but honestly I am not looking for a relationship.

"I'm Drake." He smiles at me.

"I'm Megan."

"Nice to meet you Megan. Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to."

I begin to dance and he places his hands on my hips. I smile up at him and dance to the music.

***

We dance for who knows how long, then I kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him ever harder. I can still he likes that because he puts his hands on my butt. He kiss for a while tell he says: "Want to get a room?"

"Yes please."

We go to his room, get undressed, and have passionate sex with a guy I barely know.