Basement

"you better have a damn good reason of demanding me here Alexa" george says as he walks into the house. george is a fellow gang leader i met a while back who owes me a favor.

"the boys have been kidnapped and we know where they are but we need your reinforcements" i explain

"and risk me men for yours?" he raises an eyebrow

"you owe me" i squint my eyes. he knows he does and he's not getting out of it.

"okay, fine. what's the plan then guppie"

-

he calls his men here and i explain the plan

"we split off into two groups. one goes through the back and the other in the front. i dont care who you kill or how many, our only priority is to get to the guys and get them out. but if you have a chance on jake, try and take him. do not- and i repeat do not kill him."

"look at you, sounding all grown up. you've come so far guppie" george says to me

i send him a small smile before we all load up in the cars to go get my friends

don't worry guys. were coming.

austin

they moved us.

instead of the small room we were chained to in the basement, they brought us to seperate rooms. they're planning something and i know its going to be bad.

the door bangs open and jake waltzes in.

"whats happening. where are the others you bastard!?" i start tugging on my chains.

"don't worry about them, if you just tell me what i want to know it'll be quick." he smirks

"what is it that you want to know?" i struggle out

"alexa. i want alexa and i need to know her weakness" he grounded out.

"like fucking hell you will" i shout

this earns a punch so hard i tasted metal.

i spit the blood out from my mouth "if you haven't gotten her yet then you wont"

"and why is that"

i smirked evilly,

"because its me."

and that's when the shots started.

alexa

we had successfully gotten into their base but no one was around on the first floor. it was unusual, no guards.

we walked slowly and cautiosly, checking each room before moving on.

we found a stair case and walked down it and it led to a steel door.

i could hear the chatter of voices behind the door and a lot of them. i kicked it open, and opend fire in the room.

once everyone else started shooting and there was a clean path twoards the back of the basement i ran.

there were a bunch of doors lining the walls so i opened the first one.

"BRENDEN!"

his head shot up and he looked so relived. he had dried tear tracks on his face that was littered with bruises.

"oh my god alexa, thank fucking god you're here" i rushed to untie him.

"do you know where everyone else is?" i asked. "no, they seperated all of us after a while."

i nodded and we walked out. i looked back at him to make sure he was okay, he gave a silent nod so i opened the next door with my guin raised.

"woah Allie what'd i do to get a gun pointed at me?" grey weakly joked.

——
Ik I've been a little MIA recently but I've been working on a few chapters for 'jack2' and editing 'our safe place'