You must choose

YOU MUST READ 'the broken boy' BEFORE READING ON. I mean you'd it have to but it would make a lot more sense to you.... If you want to continue ig.

"God dammit greyson, this is not the time for jokes"
i scolded as i untied him. The first person he ran to was brendan and literally crushed him in a hug, he pulled back a bit and checked to make sure he wasnt hurt... not gonna lie i was silently shipping so hard in my brain.

But we got back to work and started opening the other doors but there was no one in them. Where they hell are they, just then the lights went out. "Grey, brendan go! Find the way out and get to ryker now!" i order and i hear them run off. I know somethings gonna happen so i let them save themselves.

Then i was grabbed and i felt something prick my neck.

When i woke up i was tied to a chair in a rom. It was  avery open spaced room- looked abandoned and infront of my was a huge mirror. 'Two way glass' I thought to myself as i scoffed.

"Bet you didnt think this would happen did ya alexandra?"

"Dont call me that! Youre not allowed to call me that!" i screamed at him, he knew itd get to me. Mentioning that retched name tht has caused so much pain.

"Yeah yeah, now lets get to the fun part"he said as he pushed a lever that make the two way glass visible.
This is something id never wish on my worst enemy to see. "My dearest Alexa... you must choose"

"NO! You cant make me do that! You want me to chose between m-my brother and my boyfriend? Youre a sick bastard jake!"

"Me? No no alexandra, i think thats you. Why dont you tell dear jordie and auti what youve been keeping from them. That youre not even really who they think you are" he laughed menacingly

"You cant make me do that jake, its all you're fault theyre dead!"

"Oh honey they might be dead, but these two aren't and if you want to keep it that way, i suggest you start talking."

I take a deep breath and prepare my mind to tell the story.

"My name is Alexandra Wright, and i was a member of the x3 vigilante"