You Caught My Eye

"Jotaro~! Have a good day at school!" It was Holly, softly and excitedly reassuring her child, "Mommy loves you!".

"Shut up, bitch!" Jotaro yelled back rather harshly to the one that raised him. Strangely it never hurt the woman as she just chuckled. She knew her little baby loved her. She knew he had feelings, but always wondered why he put up this tough guy act. He used to be such a sweet boy.

Jotaro walked out the door, muttering his famous line. Another boring day of high-school. He always hated it here, and was glad that it would end soon enough. It was a cold day, but Jotaro decided not to let that change his mood. He was quite glad that he wasn't being swarmed with women for once. He hated going through that every day. As he was slowly approaching the hell hole that he was forced to attend, he saw a singular snowflake. The clear pattern was calming. Not a lot was falling, and seeing as it wasn't that cold, it didn't bother him at all. In fact it was beautiful. Which put him in a rather good mood then a bad one. He was more relaxed. 

He finally approached the entrance of the school. He was a bit late, as usual, but not too late, as he would usually ditch. As he entered the classroom, his teacher looked annoyed, but slightly hopeful that he actually showed up, as that felt like a rare occurrence, even though he still came often.

Time Skip To Lunch

This was Jotaro's favorite part of the day, he finally got to get away from the annoying school girls that would follow him wherever he went. It was the one relief he got. It was honestly kind of strange that he didn't see anyone. Maybe they finally noticed that he hated them, and that he wished death upon all of them. He didn't like the attention he just wanted to be alone. He sat on the rooftop where no one would hopefully find him other then the thoughts at the corners of his mind. 

Just as he was about to enjoy himself with his food, he hears the door open. Two delinquents that he sort of recognized, were cornering a small boy with cherry red hair and a green gakuran. He kind of looked like a watermelon to Jotaro. His hair looked almost unnatural like he dyed it or something. He had quite a feminine appearance, along with an hourglass shape and to match that he had cherry earrings to match his abnormal hair color.

One of the delinquents had him pinned to the wall, holding him up by the collar with his fists. The other one looked like he was going to hurt the poor boy. Jotaro watched, but after he heard a few cries of pain, he looked the boy in the eye. The boy looked up at him with tears as he was being attacked. The guilt filled his body. It hurt so much, but he didn't know why. 

After a few seconds of self debating Jotaro finally stood up. The guilt was too much.

"Hey!" Jotaro yelled in a gruff voice. The two delinquents turned around. "Let him go, right....now". The delinquents looked at each other and then put him down, the second one kicking him one more time before walking away. He was surprised a little that he didn't even have to fight them. They most likely knew about Jotaro before-hand. Probably because he was really popular amongst a lot of people.

Jotaro walked closer to the boy. He was obviously trying not to cry in front of the man that saved him. The boy blushed a bit and looked away, he was ashamed.

'What is this......I don't know what to do......maybe I'll just do what mom does'  Jotaro thought. He didn't have many friends that could cry around him, he was new to this.

He held out a hand to the boy, trying to get him out of his position. The cherry haired man hesitated but trusted him after a few seconds. 

"Hey...you okay?" He said in a soft voice, at least he was trying to sound soft. It kind of came out slightly worrying but there was a hint of annoyance that he didn't intend. The boy nodded slowly.

"Come on, I'll take you to the nurse," Jotaro said, grabbing on to the smaller's hand. On their way he got curious. "Hey. What's your name?" He said, looking back at the man for a second. 

He hesitated but finally said: "Kakyoin, Noriaki Kakyoin."

Uh hi! Sorry if this wasn't super good, I mainly write comedies so I'm not used to bein all serious ya know? The next chapter should be longer, this was just an introduction. Anyways. If you want to join my discord server it's in my Bio as well as my  Discord itself. Have a noice day my naughties.

-Rin