You Don't Know It Yet

The end of the day. Something both Noriaki Kakyoin and Jotaro Kujo always loved. You could finally get out of that building. 'Hell' as Jotaro would describe it. It wasn't always the most fun thing in the world, school that is, but the end of the day was always the same. Pure relief. But this end of the day was special. Very special at that, at least for Jotaro.

He had been wanting to know more about Kakyoin, so he thought that he would take him to the arcade. Jotaro wasn't the best at video games, but every time Joseph, his grandfather, visited he would take Jotaro to the arcade. It was a tradition for them. It might be simple, and Jotaro might never have showed it, but he enjoyed it. He enjoyed it deeply. 

He had caught Kakyoin as he was walking out, perfect. It was oddly convenient, but Jotaro ignored it. He walked up to Kakyoin, who jumped upon the sight of Jotaro. He was listening to music and didn't see Jotaro walking next to him. He could have sworn that his soul left his body for a split second.

"Oi, Kakyoin, arcade, 4:00pm," Jotaro simply said, looking dead at Kakyoin with an emotionless expression. Jotaro wasn't one to want to hang out with a ton of people. He had always liked to be by himself, even before his sudden change in personality. Kakyoin was a bit shocked at first, but quickly answered.

"Oh! Yeah, I would love to!" He smiled at Jotaro. It wasn't desperate, but it showed his excitement. He had already known which arcade, there were only two in town. He assumed he meant the closest, which he did. Suddenly he remembered something. "Wait, what about homework?" He said a bit sadly. Jotaro thought for a moment.

"Ah fuck homework, just be there, and hey I'll do it for you next time," He said, smirking a bit. Kakyoin just looked down.

"Mh, o-okay I'll be there" Kakyoin said a bit hushed.

As soon as he got to his house, he ran into his room. He slid the door closed, back to the door, sliding down it slowly. A look of shock and excitement raced on his face. It flushed red when the events of the day flashed through his head. He felt like a violin was softly playing in his heart. 

You see....

Kakyoin has liked Jotaro for 3 years.

Every single day he watched from afar. He was too utterly scared to confront him. He always hated himself for being so creepy, but if asked he would willfully admit that he knew everything about the raven haired boy. It was almost scary. He didn't consider himself a stalker, but he was stupid. Hopelessly in love with someone that would never acknowledge him. Until that one day. He had never felt so relieved he was bullied in this life, when he saw him on the rooftop. When Jotaro met his gaze for a brief moment he felt better, even though he was being beat up, unable to defend himself. He hated relying on people, but Jotaro...Jotaro was different. Everything about him was comfortable. He felt so embarrassed that Jotaro had to see him at his worst, but ever so relieved that he could see him. Everything about him was mesmerizing. He felt like the school girls that followed him around everywhere he went. Kakyoin however, was a male.

It hurt him to see the world around him. Just because he liked men and women didn't mean he wasn't any less human. He was Noriaki Kakyoin. Nothing more and nothing less. A butterfly, short life, but it's beauty is everlasting. He felt better about himself around Jotaro. 

He loved him. So much.

Just then a thought snapped into his mind. 'Oh fuck' . He had spent so much time thinking about the man, that he didn't think about the time. It was already 3:41, he didn't have much time. He took a quick shower, and put on some clothes, putting on jeans and a white short sleeved shirt. He ran to the arcade as fast as his legs could carrying him. Not bothering to tell anyone where he was going.

He got there panting, Jotaro was standing there with that look on his face. A look that Kakyoin loved so much. Concern. He just wanted to see that look on his face. He bit his lip, getting his head in the gutter.

God, he loved him so much-

Authors note: I'm sorry this is so short and so late, it's been hard for me to write because I got my stuff taken away, and on top of that I had a lot of exams this week, I promise things will be normal soon.