Chapter 1: relaxing at home

Ratchet and clanks world:

It was 7:00 in the morning and clank woke up "I'd better go make breakfast for me and Ratchet" clank whispered in his robotic voice. He went to the fridge and got the bacon and eggs out he turned the hob on the cooker and set his frying pan on top gave it a few minutes to heat up then put each slice of bacon on.Before long it began to cook,crispen and smell delicious. He then got his other frying pan and put it on the cooker and then put the eggs on top of the frying pan and let them cook and waited 3 minutes for the eggs and waited 10 minutes for the bacon. Once the bacon and eggs were done he got a spatula and lifted the bacon and eggs and split them onto two plates one for ratchet and one for clank .Ratchet woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs?" Clank are you cooking eggs and bacon? "ratchet suspiciously asked." Yes your right but I was trying to surprise you" clank sadly said to ratchet."oh I'm really sorry I spoilt the surprise "ratchet said to clank in a sad voice. So clank and ratchet sat on a chair next to their table and eat their breakfast.After eating their breakfast they went on their ps2 and played Sly cooper 3.

Spyro's world

Spyro was chilling sat on a deckchair with a parosol on top and was holding a ice cold glass of lemonade. Sparx was sat right next to spyro with a little glass of water relaxing."Sparx don't you wish that we could be on vacation forever" spyro said. "Bz bz bz bz bz bz bz bz" Sparx said.they were enjoying there vacation actually they were loving😍 their vacation.
Spyro kept on wishing that he could stay here forever but he knew that he was going back to his home in a week but he still kept on wishing.After that he drifted of to sleep and so did Sparx.

Crash's world:

Crash was taking a nap when all of a sudden their ps1 wouldn't turn on " crash can you go take the ps1 to the game store because the ps1 won't turn on and if we don't then we won't be able to play spyro" coco shockingly shouted in crash's ear.Crash woke up with a shock he heard what Coco shouted in his ear " I will go get it fixed " he shouted in his quick voice.So he rushed down to the gamestore and went to the shop assistant and told him that the ps1 won't turn on.
He then told crash that one of the cables is snapped so the shop assistant gave crash the cable that was like the one that snapped but it wasn't broken and said it was 10 apples for it. Crash gave him the 10 apples and walked back to his hut. "Coco the ps1 is fixed now can you help me on spyro 1" crash begged coco. "Ok you earnt it " coco happily replied back to crash. "YAY"crash shouted in his loudest voice.Krunch was sleeping so they had to be as quiet as a mouse. They went into crash's room and plugged in the ps1 and put on spyro 1.

Sly's world:

"Sly are you ready to go steal that chest full of treasure"Bentley whispered to Sly.
"Aren't I always ready" Sly said to Bentley."sometimes"Bentley whispered back to Sly.
"Tie this rope around your waist and I'll hold the rope and when you say go I will pull the rope down so that you can steal the treasure chest and then I can lift the rope back up"Murray trying not to shout otherwise the guards will hear and will spot them."go"Sly whispered to Murray. Murray pulled the rope down so that Sly could take the treasure chest and leave the gangs logo badge."Murray I've got the treasure chest pull me back up" sly whispered"ok" Murray whispered back to Sly. They carried the treasure back to there gangs hideout and throwed a huge party but they had to be quiet otherwise people will hear them.