Chapter 2 : making plans

Clockworks Lair:

When the parts were destroyed and sank under the water they began to walk but they weren't alive they started running to Clockworks lair. When the Clockwork parts were in Clockworks lair they started to build Clockworks body together until it was finished and clockwork was born again.After the hate chip was destroyed it started to build back up and when it was fixed it ran into Clockworks body and then it made Clockwork evil. "At last I'm alive I thought I would stay underwater but thanks to my magnetic metal parts I am alive again" clockwork shouted in his evil voice." I'd better start making a plan to destroy Sly cooper he has destroyed me twice and I won't let it happen again and if I do destroy him then the cooper name will be no more"Clockwork said in his remarkable voice. He started building a clone of himself it took 5 hours to build the parts and after 5 hours Clockworks twin was born.It woke up and became alive he looked around the room until he saw Clockwork he stared at him and said " are you my twin brother or did you create me to destroy something or someone"?He said in a confused voice. " No I didn't create you to destroy someone I wanted you to help me destroy a man called sly cooper "Clockwork shouted. "Ok wait what are you going to name me "?he said. "I will name you Clockwork jr"he gladly shouted. "Cool I like it I also feel like destroying something too deal" he said to Clockwork.

Neo cortex's castle:

"Uka uka what shall we do ? That bandicoot won't die" cortex shouted in his angry voice. "I know what we could do we could turn you into a robot"Uka uka shouted in cortex's ear. "Ow you hurt my ear and yes we should turn me into a robot I could think quicker and smarter "cortex said."ok then it's settled we should turn you into a robot actually on second thought no because robot are dum and are not smart so we should build a robot that has a human brain but with metal around it"Uka uka said trying to change cortex's plan."yes let's do it if we build a giant robot together It can squeeze the daylight out of crash and then nobody will stop us from taking over the world muaaaahhhhh" Uka uka shouted. So they killed a science brainiac and took out its insides and put metal over it for the robot and put it inside the robot it took them a week until finally they had finished their real life person robot or what cortex calls it the "destroyer". The robot came to life and started talking to cortex "where am I I was last at my science lab until I died but came back as a robot"he confusingly asked." Your now our robot and you will destroy crash bandicoot " cortex shouted."but I'm not programmed to kill someone"the robot refusingly said to cortex." Oh yes I forgot to put my friends evil heart into your body"cortex told the nice robot. He shut the robot down and put in the evil heart that his evil friend had in his body. The robot woke up his eyes turned red and he started to destroy cortex's lab."no destroyer don't destroy our lair we need you to destroy crash bandicoot" cortex said to the robot. " what does he look like"? The robot confusingly asked "he's orange, he has a little brown hut with a wooden door and his nose is black and white do you think you can kill crash bandicoot " cortex shouted" yes cortex I can " the robot shouted. So he ran into cortex's wall and started the search. And then cortex's lair Broke into million pieces. " I really hate that robot now" cortex madly said.

Ripto's world :

"Rinocs we need to think of a plan to destroy that idiotic purple dragon spyro but how"? Ripto shouted in anger still trying to think of a plan." I don't have any ideas " said one of the rinocs. " well you better start thinking with your brain not your heart now start thinking of something " Ripto shouted in one of the rinocs ears. " I know what we could do we could build a machine that turns animals from good to evil" one of the rinocs explained to Ripto. " yes your right we should build a machine that turns animals to bad they can help us destroy that purple-headed dragon but I think we should turn them evil then turn them into a giant it would be perfect " Ripto said. The two Rinocs started making a blueprint so that they can check if there are putting in the right bits. It took 24 hours to make until the machine was finished and they went outside of the lab and looked for some insects just to see if it works or not. So they found a little catapillar and brought it back to Ripto's lair . They turned on the machine and put the catapillar near the zapper that zaps them and makes them Evil and it turns them into a giant. The machine turned on and this purple ego started
swishing around the catapillar until Ripto was going to give the catapillar a leaf but the ego went into the catapillars mouth. The catapillar started growing until he was as tall as a giant and as evil as Ripto. " yes my invention it works" Ripto shouted. "With out me you wouldn't have a plan to destroy spyro if it weren't for me" one of the rinocs told Ripto. " Shut up " Ripto shouted.

Dr nefarious lair :

"Lorence have you cleaned my shirt and done the laundry for me"! Dr Nefarious shouted. " I'll be done in a minute sir"Lorence said back ." Im done now sir what do you want me to do for you"? He said to Dr nefarious. " I want you to build a robot that can destroy Ratchet and Clank and has burning hot lasers and has a firy axe here is the blueprint for the robot Lorence " Dr nefarious told Lorence . " ok sir I will build it for you" Lorence said to dr nefarious. It took 10 days to build until finally the robot was ready and was also ready to do a test on the robot. " crush this piece of metal with your laser eyes " Dr nefarious shouted to the robot. The robot zapped the piece of metal into half and then he zapped it into millions of pieces. " yes it worked now all we need to do now is use it on Ratchet and clank muaaaaahhhhhh" Dr nefarious shouted. They put the robot in a huge room in his lair and they started to upgrade the robot so that It can do more fighting and has more weapons like guns, more lasers and has two firy Axes not just one.