God.

Hey,this is my first book ever since I've joined on Wattpad, I wanted to do something different from all the books I've read I want to talk about God.

  I want to spread the gospel,I know some of y'all don't believe in him and think this is metaphysical stuff but I don't want to deny the person that created the world.

I want to talk about him because he brings so much joy into my life,he's my everything,my way maker,the Messiah and the Alpha and Omega. 

Even if you don't believe don't exit because I believe I can convince you that there is a God out there and he wants you to recognize him.

I've been struggling to spread the gospel because I was afraid but now I'm not, I've stopped being afraid when I realized that they hated Jesus (those that don't believe and say there is no God). You don't have to be liked,they can hate you all they want as long as you know you did your part.

I know some of y'all might think I'm crazy and all but I speak to God.
He is great,caring,loving and when everyone turns their back on you he's there for you. I've cried so many nights because I realized he was there for me when no one was.

Having a relationship with God is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I now know my worth, he taught me a lot of stuff lol I used to swear a lot but now I don't at all, he helped me out of the old bad habits I've had and broke them into pieces, all Thanks to him my Savior.

Reason why I'm doing this is because God told me to spread the gospel and I want to learn more about God from y'all. So help me understand because there's a lot I'm confused about.