The bet

*beep beep beep*

My alarm went off. It was the last day of summer, my brother always throws a party on the last day of summer. Due to my popularity, me being one of the head cheerleaders and the fact that I'm Bryce's little sister he insists I go to these thing. I don't really complain cause I do in-fact love to party.
     I got up and got dressed for the party.. I threw on a white cropped t-shirt and some black joggers.
When I went downstairs a few of my brother friends were there already. Setting up the beer pong table was none other then Montgomery de la Cruz, Monty for short. Star of the baseball team and the school's bad boy. He gets into a lot of fights but really he's a big softy.. I let him stay over when his abusive father was home.
Next up was Zach Dempsey, he was sitting on the coach choosing a good playlist. Zach was also a jock he played basketball baseball and football. But he wasn't dumb actually he was really smart. Me and him first became good friends when he hurt his knee. He was gone for a few weeks so I helped him catch up on his cemetery homework.
And last but not least opening up the snacks was Justin foley. I've known Justin since we were kids due to the fact he's like a brother to Bryce. Justin's had some ups and down in his life; he used to be a star football player tell he started doing drugs... no one believed he could get better or quite except me. I started helping him get off of the drugs and sober up. And now look at him.. playing football like old times.
"Hello boys" I said as I ran down the stairs
"Howdy y/n" Zach yelled
" what's up beautiful" Monty said kinda flirty as I rolled my eyes
" hey y/n you look stunning as always" Justin said handing me a soda.
" so any ideas on who's going to be my date to the party" I said jokingly
"Me" they all yelled very seriously
Still joking around i muttered " I was thinking Alex standall he's a nice boy"
"Ugh" the signed again in sink.
I started to laugh " you guys know I always go solo to these things"
Before anyone could say anything else my brother came downstairs. " you know there all madly in love with you sis" he snarled I just rolled my eyes and started to the door "ima head to the skatepark see y'all at 9:00" I said as I slammed the door

Bryces POV:

"Why would you say that man" Zach complained
"What it's true; all of you idiots melt as soon as she walks in the room" I said " honestly it's kinda pathetic"
I knew all of them liked y/n and it was no surprise. She my sister she looks a lot like me. Not only that but she's pretty, smart and athletic.
"Well we all know who she would pick" Monty added " some of us are just to afraid to face the truth"
" exactly she'd choose me any day " Zach cheered
"Uhh no way, I've known her longer she'd definitely choose me no doubt" Justin defensively said
"What about a little... bet" I announced
The all looked at me a little confused. I continued to tell them.. you all have tell the end of the year (12 months) to make y/n fall for you. Whoever she falls for gets to have her and the others will back off. The all looked around at each other "deal".... the bet was on..

If you enjoy the story so far please add it to your reads and leave a heart the next part will be posted soon I promis❤️